Arts Day

A/N: hey guys so a bunch of y'all is probably really pissed at me, because I made Billy ask out Tomika, and she said yes well,I'm sorry, but I'm also not because I needed it for the story. Also I know a bunch of really wanna beat the shit out of Grace, and I'm here to say if you have Actively been commenting stuff like "can I beat her up now?" Or something than there might be something I can do about that. Anyway for now though just chill out and enjoy this chapter. Also read my AN at the bottom! Important! Also this I'd unedited I we ted to list but I'm too tired to edit right now so sorry.

Tomika's POV:
*time skip to Thursday*

I woke up again, by the sound of an alarm clock.

Uuugghhhh school. I hate it. Do I really need to go. I have google for S.S. not that I really need it. I can now use apps for math. Science again I have google, and L.A. I'm good in that department. I mean seriously who needs to know how to diagram a sentence? Why do I need to know what a preposition is? The thing teachers should be teaching me is how to file my taxes, and all the things I will need in life.

By this time I still hadn't hit snooze on my alarm. I picked up my alarm clock and threw it. There was a loud sound, so I picked up my head amd looked in the direction I threw my alarm clock. It ended up going threw my wall and in Freddys room. Oops.

After thinking of a lie to tell my mom about why I threw my alarm clock into the wall, I got out of bed and did all my morning hygiene Stuff, and got dressed.

I grabbed my phone, wallet, and keys, and ran downstairs.

"FREDDY!" I called. "GET DOWN HERE!"

"I'm coming," he said walking down the stairs with both our backpacks.

"Let's go, I wanna get some food,"

"Sure,"

We walk out of the house and to my Car. We ended up getting food from Starbucks.

First period went by so slow, and it was so boring, but now onto theater one of my favorite classes, because I hardly have to learn. I got into the auditorium and walked up to Babe. We started talking and all of sudden I felt an arm go around my shoulders. As a reflex I jerked my elbow back hitting this person in the stomach. Than I turned around faced this person ready to fight them. When I got my hair out of my face I saw it was Billy. He was holding his stomach in pain.

"Oh my god! Billy I'm so sorry!" I say going over to him. "Are you okay?" I ask.

"Well no, but I will be," he says in pain.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm in this class," he says.

"Than why weren't you here on Tuesday?" I asked.

"Because I went out to go get the stuff to ask you out," he explained.

"oh. Okay," I say.

Soon the teacher started talking, and said our auditions would start soon. She quickly went off stage, and talked to our other teacher. We all went and sat down.

"So who are y'all trying out for?" I ask.

"Belle, we went over this," she says.