Target

Ashton's POV: (haha bet you didnt expect that one now did you???)

Today was just like any normal day. I was sitting at home on the couch on my phone until my little bro Zack comes into the house and throws his backpack down and runs up to his room. I dont know why and I didn't care at all. Probably gonna be a geek and play video games.

For the next couple of minutes I countinue on with my life on my phone. Until I get a text from my best friend.

Text conversation

My fav 💕💕💕: AH! You won't believe the amazing news!

Me: umm you got an A on that S.S. test I helped you study for???

My fav💕💕💕: well yes, and thank you so so so so much for that my parents would have killed me if I didnt get an A

Me: your welcome princess

My fav💕💕💕: Anyway but this is WAY bigger!!!!

Me: what's bigger than you getting an A because of your bestest friend ever???

My fav💕💕💕: OUR LITTLE SIBLINGS ARE GOING ON A DATE!!!! AAAHHH HOW EXCITING IS THAT?!?!?!

Me: WHAT NO WAY??? MY LITTLE BRO ZACK AND YOUR LITTLE SIS TOMIKA GOING ON A DATE????

My fav💕💕💕: well she says its not a date but we all know it is!!! EEEEEEEE its so cute!!!

Me: I'm gonna go talk to Zack about this if he has a date with your little sister he better not be ruining it cause if he breaks your sisters heart he has to go through me

My fav💕💕💕: dont worry about that if that happens, Tomika will take care of it. She scares me

Me: she scares me too princess

I quickly ran up stairs to Zack's room and leaned against his door way.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"Looking for some clothes," he answered not looking away from his closet.

"For what, you got a date?" I asked even though I already knew the answer. I had to play it cool like I didnt know anything.

"Eh we're just hanging out," he responded.

"Wow my baby bro has a girlfriend. Who is that Grace girl mom and dad had over last night?"

"No, thank god," he sighed." Its Tomika, and she's not my girlfriend," But you obviously want her to be...

"Okay but you obviously want her to be," I said. My little bro is so obvious.

"Okay well you should wear this," I say pushing him out of the way of his closet

I pull out a white and black Adidas shirt with the logo across it and some black and white striped Adidas pants.

Ding

I got a text from Lauren