The movies

A/N: I have been waiting for this chapter yass so excited! If it sucks or if any of my other chapters suck tell me I'll rewrite them and fix them! Also if any of you were confused the chronological order of the chapters are chap. 1, chap. 2, chap. 3, chap. 5, chap. 6, than chap. 4&7 are happening at like the same time-ish, than this chapter. Okay so hope y'all like this chapter gonna try to update more often. Also please read the authors note at the bottom.

Zack's POV:

When I got home I ran up to my room and quickly changed out of these awful clothes. I was rummaging through my closet looking for something that said I look good but I didnt try at all. I guess I was being a little loud cause my brother came into my room.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked.

"Looking for some clothes,"

"For what, you got a date?" He asked obviously thinking I didnt.

"Eh we're just hanging out," I responded.

"Wow my baby bro has a girlfriend. Who is that Grace girl mom and dad had over last night?"

"No, thank god," I said." Its Tomika, and she's not my girlfriend," I said.

When I said that I couldn't help but feel a little bit down. I kinda wanted her to be my girlfriend.

"Okay but you obviously want her to be," he said.

"Okay well  you should wear this," he says moving me out of the way.

He pulled out a white Adidas shirt with the logo across it, and some Adidas pants with white strips on the sides.

Ding

Ashton looked at his phone and smirked.

"And you'll need this," he said still smirking and handing me a red Adidas jacket with the logo on it. (A/N: y'all just pretend the sweatshirt had a zipper)

"

A jacket?," I asked confused "but its like 69 degrees?"

"Yeah well movie theaters are cold thats why your wearing pants and the sweatshirt just trust me on that one," he said smirking.

"Umm okay," I say.

Ashton leaves my room, and I quickly change. I thrown on some Adidas shoes I have in my closet. Pfft I'm not gonna wear Nike with all Adidas. Than I run to my bathroom brush my teeth, put on some deodorant, and fixed my hair. I got my wallet, and my phone and ran downstairs. I checked the time. Fuck! Its 4:55 I'm not gonna make it on time!

"Hey Ashton," I started.

"Ugh get in the car," he said standing up.

"What?" I ask.

"You wanted me to drive you to your little date," he answered.

"Its not a date, and yes please,"

"Than let's go, my baby brother isn't gonna be late to his first date,"

"Its not a date,"

"Sure," he said.

*time skip to the movie theater*

I saw Tomika standing outside of the theater.

I walked up to her, but behind her so she couldn't see me. I placed my hands over her eyes.

"Guess who?" I asked her kind of deeply. I know she knew who is was, but I felt like doing it anyway.

"Umm," She said "thinking" about it. "Is it Zack?" She asked.