Touring

Graces P.O.V:
(A/N: I know y'all are probably sick of her already don't worry so am I)

Today is the day I tour Travis prep. I'm really excited! I wake up to Zack's mom coming into the room.

"Hey kids," she says opening the door. "Its time for school," she walks into the room and opens all the windows so that there is a lot of natural light coming in.

"Okay mom," Zack says moving around.

She walks back out, but first she says. "Do you kids want something for breakfast?" She asks.

"Anything is fine Mrs.Quan," I say sitting up.

"Zack?" She asks.

"Yeah I'm good with anything," he says muffled.

I look over at him. He is face down on his pillow. His hair is a mess he looks so peaceful. Can't wait for him to be mine.

                                                          *Timeskip to when they get to school*

We get out of the car. Zack's mom follows us cause she's gonna go with me to the princables office and do some stuff for me until my parents get here.

"So Zack who's class are you in?" I ask. Whatever class he's in I need to get into this class!

"Oh I'm in Mr.Finn's class," he says with a bit of a smile growing on his face. Ugh why do I have this awful feeling it has something to do with that girl who he was looking at instagram's feed. 

"Oh Okay, well umm who's in that class?" i ask. If she's in this class I need to know.

"Well uh, there's my two best buds friends Lawrence and Freddy, great guys great guys," he says looking down. 

"OK and who else?" i ask obviously he's hiding something and I know it has something to do with that girl! 

"Well there's Summer, yeah she and I are great friends but her and my other friend Freddy should be more than just friends if you know what I mean," he says chuckling afterwards.

"Oh okay, and IS THAT GIRL WHO YOU WERE LOOKING AT INSTAGRAM'S PAGE IN YOU CLASS?" I come right out and ask. 

"Yeah she is," Zack says really softly looking away from me. I could he was smiling at the thought of her.

UGH THAT STUPID GIRL! UGH!

"Wait what?" Zack asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You said stupid girl," he said with anger in his voice.

Oh hahaha I thought I said that in my head oops!

"Dont talk about Tomika like that and dont talk to me until you realize how amazing she is!" he said furious.

He storms into the school. He turns a corner and I can't see him any more.

"Come on sweetie let's go," Zack's mother says to me.

I nod my head and follow her to the princables office.

*time skip to meeting with princable Mullins*

"Can I see Grace Watersten and her parents/garduins in my office please," princable Mullins commamds.

I walk over to her office with my mom, dad, and mrs.Quan following me.

I take a seat in the middle and my parents sat on both sides of me, while Mrs. Quan sat next the my mom.

"Okay so I see you have all of her records together and all her papers Done,"

They kept talking about boring stuff, and every now and than I would be asked a question about something. Of course I would be polite and respond, but for the most part I wasn't listening.

Finally we got to the end.

"Okay so ms.watersten what class do you want to be?" princable Mullins asked me.

"Um actually can I be Mr.Finns class?" I asked.

"Okay so actually their class is full right now, but some could pull out or transfer, and two kids have a chance of getting kicked out," ms.mullins said.

Getting kicked out??

"Um why would they get kicked out?" I asked.

"Well I'm not really supposed to talk about it, but two of the students in that class Tomika and Freddy were pretty bad. They got into a lot of trouble and they have one more strike, and if they mess up one more time they are expelled," she says seriously.

"Oh okay," I say.

Huh? One more mess up is all they need I can make that happen.

"Well okay than,"

"Okay so your first on the waiting for Mr.Finn's class,"

"Yay! Okay," I say excitedly.

"Okay i hope we will see you soon,"

"Yes," I say "I hope I'm here soon as well," I say smirking.

(A/N: okay this was a really short chapter and it took me forever to publish. I'm so sorry but I was really busy doing stuff. I really wanna write more, but I'm trying to make the story go on and this has to be its own chapter. I'm so sorry. Okay and I'm trying update quickly I already know how the story is supposed to go now I just have to write it. Plz be pactient as I try to update. Love y'all thanks to my readers who have been here the whole time. Anyway though what do you think Grace is gonna do??? What did Freddy and Tomik a do??? What's gonna happen next??? What's happening to Zamika???? What is happening in this story???)