Chapter 5

Thank the lord! I have finished going to all of my classes and it's 6:00pm. Babe finishes class at 7 and Summer finishes at 6:30 but today she is going out and buying some stuff after class.

I entered my room dropped my bag and flopped down on my bed. It feels so good to be on this bed after a long day of classes.

I decided to go take a shower before I was gonna meet with Zack. After my shower I put on a white shirt and some nike shorts with sneakers. I grabbed my stuff and went to the cafeteria.

I got some food and found Zack and a table.

"Hey Zack-o," I say sitting down.

"Hey," Zack said in return.

We started working and that wasnt bad, but then we got side tracked and started laughing a lot. It was now 8 and we finished 10 pages of the 44 we had to read cause we couldn't stop laughing.

"Tomika?"

I looked around and saw Summer holding a tray.

"Hey Sum," I said.

"What are you and Zack doing with textbooks and notes?" She asks.

"We are doing our homework." I responded.

"Oh really because aren't Babe, you, and I supposed to have dinner tonight?"

"Oh my god! Sum I'm so sorry!" I say.

"It's okay we can have dinner like any other day," she says and smiles and walks away. But on her way out she leaves a piece of gum at our table. Oh well her loss it's mine now.

Zack and I tried studying again and we got to page 284. Zack and I work amazing together. I always wanna stop and he tells me I can't.

"Hey Zack," I speak up.

"What's up?"

"Wanna get out of here it's getting a little loud and I can't focus anymore." I suggest.

"Sure. Wanna go to my dorm?" He asks.

I nod my head and we leave.

It's a few minutes walk from there to his dorm so it wasn't too bad.

"welcome to the dorm," Zack says opening his door.

I walk in and get on the bed with a Z on the pillow case. He has top bunk. I would have thought he would have had the single one or something.

"Okay so where were we?" I asked.

"Page 284," he responds.

We do a bit more reading before the door opens.

"Hey sis," Freddy says. "Hey Zack."

"Hey," Zack and I say.

"Wait why are you in here Tomika? Am I interrupting? Should I leave guys alone?" Freddy says backing away.

"Ew gross you dork. We are just doing some homework." I say bluntly.

"Yeah okay." Freddy says.

He walks over to the xbox turns it on a picks up a controler.

"Hey Zack," Freddy says.

"What's up?"

"Get off the same bed as my sister."

"What! It's my bed! Tomika you move!" Zack says

"Nah you move. You can sit on the bean bag right there," Freddy says gesturing to the bean bag on the floor.