Welcome Back

Zack's POV:

I had come up with a plan to get Tomika... e-expelled. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I'm so sorry Tomika.

I walk into school. I look at the walls, the halls, the people, the lockers. They all look so different today. I got to my locker and took some stuff out and put some stuff away. I closed it. This whole day just felt so off. The bell hasn't even rang and I'm already regretting ever even waking up this morning.

I walk to my class and sit at my desk. I really didnt feel like talking to anyone. Than Tomika came over and looked at me.

Tomika's POV: (I'm switching POV's muhahahahahaha)

I woke up this morning and did my morning stuff. Notice how I didnt say routine pffft I'm not organized I just kinda do stuff in the way I'm feeling it. Summer however does have a routine though. She's insanly organized. She even organized her sock drawer. How do you do that with out getting them mixed up? I know Freddy has a routine, cause he has a routine for his hair, which causes him to have a whole routine for the purpose of drying, and styling, and other stuff.

When I finished I grabbed a pancake and a granola bar. I stuffed the pancake in my mouth and grabbed my skateboard. On way I ate my food.

When I got to school summer was standing by with hair control stuff to fix the mess I have.

She fixes it and I go inside, while summer waits for Freddy so she can fix his hair to. Its mostly just an excuse for Summer to spend time with Freddy, and Freddy to spend time with Summer. Ugh they both like each other can't Freddy just man up and ask her out already.

This pretty much started off as a pretty normal day.

Than I saw Zack sitting at his desk glumly. What's up him lately?

"Hey Zack," I say with a smile hoping it'll cheer him up.

"Hey boops," he says not looking up at me.

"So wanna play truth or dare?" I ask. "Maybe it'll get your mind off whatever's going on," I say.

"Umm sure,"he say looking up still a bit glum.

"Okay ask me," I say excited this was one of my favorite games. I live by a code and that code is a dare is a dare and truth must be true.

"Okay truth or dare?" He asks moving his eyebrows up and down with every word.

"Dare," I say smirking.

"Okay," he say looking down probably thinking. "I dare you to prank principal Mullins," he says looking away from me.

"Oh um p-pr-prank p-pr-principal m-mullins, umm o-okay, cause er ah a dares a dare. I'll do it later though cause I dont have anything to prank with right now," I say making up a lie.

"Oh I have slime stuff in my locker," he says as of its normal.

"Greaaatttt," I say.

Ugh I can't believe I have to do this. There's a piece of me though that really wants to do it though, but that's the old me I can't let out the old me.

"okay so truth or dare?" I ask him.

"Truth," he answers.

Damn it really.

"So do you like a girl, if so what's her name?" I ask. Wow Tomika way to ask the most boring and basic question ever! 

"Umm yeah I do," he said, but its like he didnt know the answer at first. Okay so I might have the smallest crush on Zack and I'm really hoping that I'm the girl he likes.