Chapter 1

Zack's POV:

"Hey Ashton!" I yelled.

"What?!" He yelled back.

"How's the weather in Georgia?!"

Ashton than walks into my room, and flops on my bed.

"What?" He asks.

"I asked how's the weather in Georgia."

"Well, bring shorts, long pants," he continued to tell me what I needed to bring. Which was basically every article of clothing ever.

"Okay thanks," I said.

I start my packing and Ashton continues to lay on my bed on his phone.

After a while i ask.

"So now that you have graduated from college what are you going to do?" I ask.

"Well my first thing is to start working as a doctor, than propose to Lauren, than marry her. Than we live happily ever after." He states.

"Why is she not first on the list?"

"Because I need to start living on my own, and because I want to be able to support her. Plus I've been carrying a ring around for her since kindergarten. She has always been first."

"You've had a wedding ring for her since kindergarten?!" I ask shocked.

"More or less. All through out elementary I had a ring pop, which is why I we had a lot of ring pops. Than in middle and highschool I had a ring from clothing stores. Than in college I bought her a real ring," he says causally

"Do you have it right now?" I ask.

"Yeah, why you wanna see it?"

I shook my head yes.

He went out of my room, and I continued to pack. It was one week before me going to college. I was finalizing a list of everything I needed to pack. I still needed a bunch of things, so I'm gonna go shopping with my mom.

To do list:
• buy bathroom supplies for college
• go to meeting with dad about company
meet with grace for date, Thur. 8:00pm, 2 year anniversary
•get textbooks for college

This list goes on and on. I have about 1,000 things to do this week before college.

If I go shopping with my mom for college things on Thursday I can also pick Grace up a gift for our anniversary.
Perfect okay. And I can now quickly shop online for text books.

I logged onto my laptop and started searching. Writing down where I could find cheap textbooks I got lost in different things. I think saw an ad for bed bath and beyond and decided to look there for other college things I need.

My shoulder started vigorously being shaked. I looked beside me and it was Ashton.

"Zack are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah why?"

"I have been saying your name for over ten minutes. I was in your room, and you're not wearing headphones and you still didn't hear me. What are you doing that's so important that you had to ignore me?"

"I had no idea you were even calling me actually," I admit.

"What's going on?"