School

Tomika's POV:

Well I was correct I am extremely tired right now. I could honestly just sleep right now. I was almost asleep on my desk when Mr.Finn walked in.

"Okay rockers so today I thought we'd shake things up today by getting a new seating arrangment. Alright so everyone stand by the wall with your stuff."

Mr.Finn was listing off names placing people where ever he wanted to I don't even think he had any idea where he wanted people.

"Okay Summer I want you smack dab in the middle of the class. Zack behind Summer. Tomika to the right of Zack. Freddy next to Summer. Lawrence beside Zack on the left and behind Freddy," he started listing more and more people but I stopped listening after a while.

Ugh I can't stop thinking about the dumb kiss. It was just a kiss that was all by accident. Why does this alter my emotions so much? Ugh Zack, you affected me.

"Tomika, TOMIKA!" I hear Summer screaming in front of my face while she snaps her fingers.

"Hum?" I respond confused.

"Come on we're gonna rock," she says skipping away to grab her clipboard.

I get up and walk to grab my bass, and walked up to the microphone.

"What song are we playing?" I asked.

"Don't you remember you and Zack are singing akward duet today?" Summer asked me. "You did practice it yesterday right?"

"Yep," I said reassuring her. "That was like one of the 4 things I did last night but it took up the majority of the time." One of the 4 things I did in the middle of the night when I couldn't go to sleep.

I took off my bass and handed it to Summer to put it back in the stand. She took my bass and handed me my ukulele.

"Okay good," Summer said relieved I hadn't done nothing.

"OH! Tomika Zack don't forget the awkward looks at each other like you like each other but its really awkward okay,"

(A/N: this is the song they sang ^^^^)

*Time skip to after song*

"Wow guys that was great!" Summer said almost squealing.

"Thxs Sum," I said.

"Oh and great awkward glances at each other Zack and Tomika," Mr.Finn said.

"Yeah its like you two actually liked each other," Lawrence said.

I looked at Zack and he looked at me. We made eye contact for a split second before breaking.

"Yeah like that," Lawrence said.

"Please me, like someone. Haha your funny," I said fake laughing.

"No one said you did Tomixs we just said its looks like you did," Summer said.

"Yeah no one said you liked anyone," Freddy said agreeing with Summer.

"Whatever, Fremmer" I said shrugging my shoulders acting like I couldn't have cared less.

The bell rang and everyone was leaving for lunch. Well everyone except me cause I didn't really feel like going just than.