3: Issues

Hartvig Nissen, Mandag 9:26

Her mission was to take that call instead of Vilde. 

There would be too many questions if she heard his voice on the other side of the line, using her phone. 

And she was sure she would recognize his voice. Not only because it was distinctive. Main reason was Vilde's obsession with the Penetrators. 

A year ago, when they were freshmen and the boys still attended their high school, she would learn their schedules by heart, and accidentally bump into them in the hallways or follow them around the school.

The girls tried to speak to her about it, because her actions were a little bit over-the-top, and creepy. But Vilde always had some excuses. 

What Eva couldn't say about herself. If she were to explain herself to her friends, she wouldn't even know what to say. The truth? Or lie?

She didn't really feel like reminiscing over her weekend. As far as she was concerned, it was in the past, it wasn't like she was going to see him again. 

Well, that's what she thought until she didn't see her name pop up on Vilde's phone.

No, no, no! She thought as her friend was about to answer the call, so she did the one thing she could think of - she ripped the phone out of the blondes hand, leaving her in awe. 

Eva pressed the green button and immediately began to walk away from her friends, putting the phone to her ear. 

"Hallo, beautiful." 

Her eyes almost automatically rolled to the back of her head. She sighed, considering hanging up, but then she remembered he had her phone. 

The ginger tried to sound as irritated as she could. "Drittsekk, hallo.

"Oh, sorry Eva, I thought I was speaking to Vilde." 

He was toying her, once again. That's what she hated about him. He was rarely serious, acting like an adult that he supposedly was. Well, at least on paper. 

She was really hoping that her mum didn't call her. Eva noticed that her phone was gone when she already had gotten home, so there was no way she would go back for it then.

"Ha ha, very funny. Please tell me it's the first and last call you made from my phone." 

Before he answered her, she turned around to make sure none of her friends were close enough to hear the conversation. Thankfully, the girls were caught up watching Vilde trying to grab some guys' attention, as usual. 

Then his voice made her drift back to the reality. "Since you're asking, I might or might not have called some sex lines- oh and your little boyfriend. What was his name? Judas?"

Of course he would get his name wrong on purpose. Eva felt anger growing inside of her. Why would he do that? Now the thing she was trying to avoid from her friends, would come from Jonas. Magnificent. 

He made her roll her eyes so many times already, she stopped counting. She had to get her phone as fast as possible, before he made any more damage. 

"You're so dead, Christoffer Schistad." 

Her words made him laugh, making her even more irritated. He didn't sound too offended with her little monologue from few days back. 

Did he even have any feelings?