10: Group Therapy

" Some prick at the party

All scripts and boasts

A dead eyed actress girl

And then there's you "

Fredag, 23:46

He kissed her.

She kissed him.

They kissed.

And the whole world was spinning around Eva. Was it the alcohol? Or his intoxicating aroma, that she could smell because his face was just inches away as their lips parted.

She opened her eyes, just to be met with a pair of chocolate ones, staring straight at her.

It was quite obvious that both of them were shocked at the turn of events.

Just few minutes ago Mohn was still angry, practically fuming. Not to mention that they were making out with other people seconds before this.

And that these people were standing around, watching them with weirded out expressions on their faces.

Well, that'd make four of them.

Eva forgot how good of a kisser he was.

The last, and the only time, they had kissed was at that memorable Halloween party.

If anybody would tell her that she'd eventually end up repeating that, she'd smack them in the head and probably laugh out loud.

After all, she was the one who told Iben to run from him, hide and never look back, because he was a cheating asshole, a bad person.

And there she was, staring deeply at him, wondering about what had happened and fighting the urge to get back to it.

Eva knew he was thinking the same thing as his eyes wandered to her lips all the time, still rosy and flushed lips from a kiss that he planted there.

She also knew he was waiting for some kind of approval, permission from her to continue. But she was quite busy battling in her own mind.Should she or not?

All she could feel were two things. Firstly, the strong beat flowing through her body, and secondly, his hands resting on the small of her back, making her skin itch and burn, even though it was separated by a material.

He was Chris.

The last person she thought she'd want to get involved with. But it was a party, right?

This could be considered as a one time thing, that would never happen again and would never be talked about.

She was young, single, and that was what people did at events like this. So, screw it, her mind quickly thought as she forcefully grabbed his jacket to bring him closer.