19: Do You Feel It Too?

" Girl, it's hard to see me go so fast, yeah, I get that

Times that we have, so wild, can't forget that

Now I'm on a flight in my feels, thinkin' 'bout you

Hope you know you fire, fuck anyone who doubts you "

Onsdag, 19:43

Eva stared at the boys in front of her, unaware of her own moment of silence.

Her eyes were indefinitely piercing into Chris, as he was doing almost the same thing, except she could see how nonchalant he was about it.

Her friends could see Erik rolling his eyes and clenching his jaw at the same time that the Penetrator leader showed up, probably interrupting his upcoming confrontation with Mohn.

Instead, he just smiled brightly at the girls.

And it definitely irritated the redhead. They last spoke at his place, when he basically poured his heart out to her, and now, he was acting like it never happened,being back to his usual douchy self.

It bugged her, it bugged her that he was just standing there. Not even the fact that he was with Erik,whom she despised as much as humanely possible.

She caught herself holding a breath, and when she finally let it out, she also spoke up.

"What are you doing here?" There was a hint of attitude in her voice, and it could be heard by everybody around.

Vilde furrowed her brows, watching the whole situation unfold.

Berg seemed to not be bothered that much, but Eva knew that if there was something to happen, she'd run into the brawl with her spoon as a weapon.

Chris snickered at her question, cocking his head to the side.

"And what are you? It's bowling alley, we're here to bowl."

He didn't even get to finish his sentence, and Erik already had to put his five, meaningless cents into the conversation. "Yeah, and last time we checked, it's a public place and you don't own it."

The boy was being very defensive, and even his tone of voice was aggressive. She remembered that tone from their confrontation at his party, and it sent shivers down her spine.

Eva tried to compose herself to make it seem like she was unfathered.

"I guess we'll be the ones leaving." She said as she grabbed her jacket lying on the red couch beside her.

"Wait, wha- Eva, why should we leave?" Vilde stood up from her seat, protesting.

Chris nodded in unison with her friend, taking a step towards her. "Girl's got a point, Mohn. Why are you leaving?"

Eva hesitated, her eyes looking at Erik instinctively, before returning back to Schistad, who was standing just few feet apart from her.

"You know why."

He shook his head. Perfect time to play dumb. It angered her, and frustrated in every way possible.

Chris was almost forcing her to be in this uncomfortable situation, when he knew exactly that she hated to be around the boy standing behind him.

It took every cell in her body just to keep her feet in place and runaway from there the minute she heard his voice.

"I don't. So don't leave." He was persistent, and he actually sounded a little bit... challenging?