17: Emergency Group Meetings

" So I cut you off

I don't need your love

'Cause I already cried enough

I've been done

I've been movin' on since we said goodbye

I cut you off

I don't need your love, so you can try all you want

Your time is up, I'll tell you why 

Mandag, 17:29

„Did you ever orgasm more than once in one go?"

Eva looked at her friend, Vilde, who just broke the silence in the room.

The girls were sitting on the couch at her house, watching some random movie, as she decided to call a group meeting.

It was actually an emergency.

Considering the fact that her ex-boyfriend just told her he misses her, implying that he may be wanting to get back together, and her not really wanting the same thing – it definitely needed calling for backup.

After the bell rang, she excused Jonas, hurrying away from him, leaving him more confused than ever. She kind of saw that it wasn't the reaction he expected.

The next thing she did was find the girls to tell them everything.

Only Berg was surprised at the news. Sana and Vilde eyed each other, sending weird stares in between. Apart from the fact that she was in desperate need of girl talk and some female company, Eva also wanted to get to the bottom of those stares between her friends.

So she invited them to her place, and they went right after school, stopping by the local store to pick up some food and drinks.

And now, they were sitting staring aimlessly at Vilde, who blurted out the ever so awkward question, what was actually quite trademark for her.

„What?"

Eva asked, just to make sure she heard her right.

„I asked if Jonas has ever made you orgasm more than once in a span of like- half an hour." The blonde answered.

Sana, who was sitting beside her, snorted and decided to chime in. „What does that have to do with anything?"

„Well, a good sex life is the base of a good, steady relationship." Vilde began her rant, propping her hands on her knees as if she was about to give a very serious lecture. She sent the Muslim girl a look. „I know you're not experienced in this area, but Eva is lucky that I am. I don't know if my relationship with Magnus would be that strong and easy if I didn't come like twice everytime we have sex. It really reduces my stress and anxiety levels, so we don't even fight that often."

Eva opened her mouth in awe, not necessarily in a good way though. She didn't even know how to comment that, but Sana outran her.

„I may not be experienced, which by the way is my choice, but I still don't get how does that apply to Eva's situation. Jonas wants to be with her, not just have sex, Vilde."

The blonde girl rolled her eyes. „Of course it applies! Look, if you feel like you still would take a chance to sleep with him, you should give him a chance in a relationship as well."

Redhead saw a glimpse of amusement mixed with dumbfoundedness on her face, which actually was a great representation of how she felt about her friends' way of thinking.