4: Do U Dirty

I say swear you won't come near me

Keep your heart 'cause I could fuck you up

Or have you never thinking clearly, never thinking clearly

Have you all up in your feelings

Experienced, I did it times before  

Eva's Room,  Lørdag 9:47

The redhead sat down on her bed, waiting for the nail polish to dry down. 

She decided to go for black, which reflected her current mood perfectly. Eva felt very irritated. Mostly at herself for leaving her phone at his apartment, but also at him.

Chris always did what he wanted, without thinking twice of somebody else and how his actions would affect them. 

Well, it wasn't the end of the world, but she was already tired of people commenting on her other photos with millions of question marks and his name next to them. 

Even her friends started nagging her about the whole situation and frankly, she didn't feel like she needed to explain herself. 

Her phone was turned off since the evening before and Eva wasn't going to check it anytime soon. 

She was tired of constant notifications and messages, especially from Vilde, who safe to say, went literally crazy. 

On one hand, she kind of understood them. Chris was non-existent in their lives until now. There was no mention of him for the past few months and now suddenly he was commenting under her photos. 

It probably wouldn't be such a nuisance if she had told them about their encounter at the club and what followed, but Eva decided to keep it to herself. 

Not because she thought they would judge her or anything like that, she just didn't want to make a big deal out of it. 

And, well, if her friends knew, soon the whole school would. Obviously, the source would be none other than Vilde.

She loved her dearly, but sometimes her mouth was just too much. The blonde girl liked to boast about everything. She always thought that if other people knew that they were somewhat associated with The Penetrators they would become more popular, and others would be jealous. 

And Hellerud Lien liked to be in a center of attention. Unlike her

Eva had enough of drama involving Schistad and his minions. And she was actually quite happy that he had graduated, because it meant that maybe people would stop linking her to him if they saw that he had moved on and so would they.

Things did happen like that, partially at least. The redhead stopped being on the tongues of others, but some things never changed - The Penetrators remained as the gods of the school. 

But now, because of one word from their god, everybody went nuts.

And she blamed him. Eva didn't want any of it. The attention, girls being jealous. She wasn't about that life. 

This year she wanted to find herself, work on becoming a better version of Eva Mohn, and finally, she felt like maybe she would be able to achieve that, when nobody was looking.