Prologue

You went out to run in the evening; you've decided to train your body since all your friends were doing sports except for you. Even though you didn't want to lose weight you still want to maintain a healthy body. You went to the park where normally a lot of people would be running. But today is a bit different.

You: "Hmm that's odd. I have run this round a few times already. Why isn't anyone showing up? Normally there would be many people jogging or walking their dogs."

JU: "She fell into our trap. She is running the same round again and again."

Zelo: "But hyung how do we kidnap her to our castle?"

JU: "Just wait for it, she will get dizzy and tired. Then she will fall into deep sleep and then we kidnap her."

Zelo: "What if she doesn't and keeps running?"

JU: "She will I've done this trick before and I'm sure that it works."

Zelo: "Okay..."

You were gasping for air. This is creepy. It looks like you were lost in the park. You run and run to get out of this park. You looked around and you couldn't see anyone. Until you saw this tall guy with pink in his hair. You made eye contact with him. He widened his eyes and whispers to the blonde guy with a hoody next to him. You waved at them.

You: "Hey you guys! Can you help me out? I feel like I'm trapped in a circle."

Zelo: "Shit hyung didn't you say that she will get dizzy. She is coming our way! What should we do?"

JU: "We will have to take action now."

This blonde guy was walking towards you. You thought that he was your neighbour and waved happily at him. Not till you saw his red eyes. You were scared and stopped walking towards them. He doesn't seem normal. You suddenly couldn't move your legs and keep staring at him.

The other pink guy was right next to him. He was smiling awkwardly at you. He blinks his eyes two times. Then everything turns black and you fell in the blonde guy's his arm.

JU: "Gotcha"

Zelo: "Hyung that idea before was really stupid. Now she remembers our faces!"

JU: "Don't worry Himchannie hyung will erase her memory if it's needed. I don't think she can escape from us if she is in the castle. Daehyunnie hyung has made a good protection wall around the castle. She wouldn't be able to find her way out."

Zelo: "Hmm... if I didn't use my hypnosis trick on her, she would have escaped from us."

JU: "I don't think so. She was staring intensely at us. Maybe she fell in love with us."

Zelo: "Hyung you're just like Himchannie hyung."

JU: "I'm sure that she likes us."

-------------------

Hi guys,

This is my first vampire story. I was inspired by B.A.P's comeback teaser pictures. They look like vampires to me and the background makes me think of a very old vintage castle.

Please comment or vote if you liked it~