Zelo's Route - Chapter 4

You were having a nightmare while Junhong watches over you. You were struggling, turning around and moving your arms. Until you reach out to the sky. Zelo holds your hand and caresses your hair softly. You were crying in your dream. You saw how your ex-boyfriend was leaving you for another girl. He told you to back off and that you were ugly and that he didn't love you anymore. You saw him walking away from you.

You: "Ugh... d-don't leave me."

Zelo: "I'm here."

You: "Nooo! Why?"

Suddenly you woke up with tears streaming down your face uncontrollably. Zelo was holding your face and caressing your cheeks with his thumbs. His expression was soft but worried at the same time. You could see him feel pain as he sees you cry.

Zelo: "Don't worry I won't leave you."

You cried as you hold onto his shirt. Why is he so nice to you? He doesn't even know anything about you. Yet he is the one staying with you and making you feel better.

You: "Why is every guy leaving me? Is it because I am ugly? What is wrong with me?"

Zelo: "(y/n) I love you the way you are. You are beautiful, daring, and a great and sexy dancer. You should be proud of yourself."

You found yourself hugging Junhong. You were thankful to find him next to you. Your other ex-boyfriends would have left you alone.

You: "Are you promising me to never leave me?"

Zelo: "I promise you."

You: "Pinky promise?"

Zelo laughed and he intertwined his pinky with yours. You didn't want to let go of him and decided to cling onto him. Wherever he went you would follow him like a little duckling. Compared to his height you were very short. He walks around his part of the castle. 

You: "Junhong-ah are you really okay with me following you like this all day?"

Zelo: "Yes! I like to hold hands with you all day long!"

You feel happy with him. How is a giant baby like him so cute and adorable at the same time you wonder. He always looks back to check if you were still following him.

You: "I am letting go of your hand now."

Zelo: "Why?"

You: "I should learn to trust you. I shouldn't cling onto you all day long. You need a life too."

Zelo: "I like sharing my life with you."

You smiled at him. Sometimes living in the moment is the best feeling ever as life can change whenever it wants to. You realized that maybe your clingy attitude scared all your ex-boyfriends away. Because you had trust issues since the moment your dad has left you and your mom all alone. You hated him for that. After that, you didn't allowed yourself to trust any guy.

Your first boyfriend who was loving at first suddenly distanced himself. He told you that he needed space and time alone. At some point, he stopped holding and kissing you. He didn't want to meet you anymore. Later you found out that he was cheating on you with your best friend. You knew your best friend has found a lover, but you didn't expect it to be your boyfriend. You broke up with him and stopped having contact with your best friend.

Your second boyfriend was someone who was nice to you. He would always help you with your homework and spend time with you. You were friends before you fell in love with each other. His girlfriend has cheated on him too and it gave you guys a connection to your friendship. Unfortunately, your relationship did not work because you were both hurt in your previous relationships. When two people who have trust issues date each other, there would not be any trust left. You both were too scared to give yourself into this relationship. After these relationships, you started dating different guys but never seriously. Every time you broke up with someone it gave you a scar in your heart. You couldn't bear it anymore.