Chapter 3 - Kim Himchan

You feel safe around Yongguk and stayed with him in the kitchen.

YG: "Are you tired? You can sleep in the guest room if you want."

You shake your head.

You: "No I don't want to sleep."

YG: "It's okay I will protect you."

You: "Hmm... Maybe I should take a short nap. Yongguk oppa can you please wake me after one hour?"

A moment later Himchan burst into the kitchen.

HC: "Bbang! Did you bring her to her room?"

YG: "Ssssht don't be so loud, she is sleeping."

HC: "Ah... sorry I didn't mean to wake her up."

YG: "Just shut up."

HC: "I can bring her to her room."

YG: "But I promised to protect her while she is sleeping."

HC: "You can trust me. I will do nothing to her. This is our mansion, we made the rules. If she wakes up I will tell her that I told you to leave her to me."

Yongguk didn't move an inch. He watches you silently.

YG: "..."

HC: "Bbang leave her to me~"

You heard some voices whispering. You found a very happy Himchan sitting next to you and Yongguk scratching his neck awkwardly. You widened your eyes. You don't trust Himchan.

You: "Why are you here?"

HC: "Woah you surprise me. I thought you were a fine lady, but I guess I was wrong about that."

You glared at him and distanced yourself from him. You stood behind Yongguk still glaring at Himchan.

You: "Yongguk oppa why is this guy here?"

HC: "You can call me Himchan oppa instead of this guy."

You: "This guy is fine with me."

YG: "(Y/n)-ah don't be rude to Himchan. He is a good guy and my best friend."

You: "Hmmph I don't like him."

You turned your head away from him with your hands across your chest."

HC: "Aww don't be like that. We have just met each other. Give me a chance."

Himchan pouted like a kid. He was kind of cute you thought. You shake your head wildly.

You: "No no no I'm not falling into your trap."

HC: "Yaaaah~ hajimaaa~"

Yongguk laughed.

YG: "Himchan-ah don't play around with her too much. Can't you see that she is tired? She needs more rest than us."

HC: "Hmm you have a point there. Let me take you to our guest room where you can take some rest."

You: "I don't want you to take me there. Yongguk oppa can you bring me to the guest room please?"

Himchan made a face which made you both laugh.

You: "I will call you babo oppa from now on."

Yongguk only smiles at your rudeness.

HC: "Aish! This girl~ Bbang she is rude to me. Say something to her."

YG: "(Y/n)-ah behave yourself. Call him Himchan oppa."

You: "Okay... Himchan oppa."

You said it like a kid who just got scolded by her parents. Himchan leads the way in front of you and Yongguk walks behind you. Maybe Himchan wasn't that bad. You have to get to know him better. Himchan opens the door for you.