Daehyun's Route - Chapter 4

The day of your B.A.P concert has finally come. You got an outfit from Daehyun to wear as you seem to be a newbie attending a concert. The B.A.P members had already left as they have to prepare for their concert. Daehyun called his best human friend Suwoong to pick you up and to keep you company.

You: "Hello. Nice to meet you Suwoong."

SW: "Hello (y/n) nice to meet you too. Daehyun told me many stories about you."

You: "Oh really..."

SW: "Don't worry. I enjoyed his stories and I can understand why he likes you a lot."

You: "Um thank you?"

Suwoong laughs at your reaction.

SW: "I wonder how it is to live with Daehyun?"

You: "One word exhausting."

SW: "Hmm I guess I could have guessed it. Haha. It's his way to show his affection to others."

You: "You mean stalking and annoying somebody?"

SW: "Not exactly, but I do see your point there. Today's your first time attending a concert right?"

You: "I feel really excited! I've never been to a concert before. I don't really how it feels like to be there."

SW: "I can totally understand your feelings. The first concert of my life was B.A.P too. The hyungs were full of charisma on stage. They were manly and powerful. Their music always has a deeper meaning to it. You really have to be there to know how their concerts are."

You: "I can't wait to see them!"

SW: "Me too!"

You: "You're best friend with Daehyun right? How did you meet him?"

SW: "I met him through work."

You: "Wait a minute. You do seem familiar to me. Let me think. Suwoong Suwoong Suwoong. Where did I? Ah! You're a K-pop idol too! You're a member of Boys Republic!!"

SW: "Huh? You recognize me? Daehyun told me that you only watch Korean drama's and that you're not really into K-pop."

You: "Actually I do listen to some K-pop songs. I know most of the group names, but I fail to remember the names of every idol."

SW: "How did you remember me?"

You: "I really like the song 'The real one' from Boys Republic and you were really handsome in the music video."

You blushed as you confessed to him. You could see him feel proud of himself.

SW: "I would have never imagined that you would be a fan of us."

You: "I'm not exactly in any fan club. However, you did leave a great impression on me."

Suwoong couldn't hide his smile. He holds both of your hands.

SW: "Thank you so much. I feel honored."

You: "Haha. I like you, we should be friends."

SW: "Of course. I would never say no to a beautiful lady."

You: "Oh stop it. I'm a normal person compared to you and Daehyun, you would call me not suited."

SW: "Hmm about that. When we're going to the concert. We won't be able to go backstage, because we don't want rumors to arise from their fans. We're going to enjoy the concert quietly.

You: "That's not a problem for me. You should do something about your handsomeness. Don't you think that you could get recognized today to wear makeup and your greatest outfit?"