Chapter 2 - Bang Yongguk

HC: "Now that everyone has introduced themselves it's time for you to choose who you will belong to."

You: "What? Why do I have to choose?"

HC: "We've made a promise that every girl that comes into our B.A.P castle can choose the vampire she wants to be with. You will get one day to decide. Tell us tomorrow who you will choose as your partner."

You: "But-t I don't want to be here at all."

HC: "I'm sorry but you have no other choice to just choose someone because you won't be able to get out of here."

You: "I'm not going to stay here. Bye guys!"

You quickly run out of the room. They didn't follow you anymore. You walked out of the hallway and opened a door. It seems to be the kitchen. There was food on the table. They have prepared dinner for you. It smelled delicious and your stomach growled.

You: "Aish do you really have to feel hungry now? I'm locked up by a bunch of vampires who wants me as their food. How can I choose one of them?! This is insane!"

YG: "You can eat the food if you want. I'm sure that you're hungry."

You: "Wahh! When did you come into this kitchen?"

YG: "When you were talking to yourself."

You: "You guys are insane! I'm not going to choose anyone! I don't want to be food for any of your vampires and I don't want to turn into one like you."

YG: "You don't need to if you don't want it."

You: "What do you mean by that?"

YG: "I can help you to get out of here."

You: "Why would you even help me? You're just one of them."

YG: "Because I was a human before. I turned into a vampire when I was 21 years old. A lady who took my heart has made me into a vampire. She was my first love."

You: "Your first love?"

YG: "I fell in love with her but she used me."

You: "I feel sorry for you. It must have hurt to have your first love betray you."

YG: "It's okay. I will never fall in love again. My heart has died the moment she turned me into a vampire and left me. She has never loved me. She only wants my blood when she needed me."

You started to tear up. How did he turn like this? He didn't deserve to live like this. You walked closer to him and patted his shoulder.

You: "Thank you for telling me about your past. I'm not sure how I can make you feel better but I think that I can trust you now. Let's be friends Yongguk-ssi."

You hold your hand in front of him and smiled at him.

You: "I'm (y/n). Please take care of me."

YG: "I will take care of you."

He said while smiling his gummy smile at you. You felt your heartbeat. What is it that makes you feel like this you wondered. He holds your hand and took you to the table with food. His hand were pretty but at the same time cold as stone.

YG: "Please eat something."

You look at his face. He doesn't seem like a bad guy. He expressions are cold and scary sometimes. But you think he was a good guy.

You: "Thanks, I needed that."

You took a mouthful of fried rice. Yongguk was looking at you. He didn't say anything.

You: "Don't you want to eat together?"

YG: "We are vampires. We don't eat human food."

You: "Oh sorry my mistake. I thought that you wanted to eat with me."

YG: "I do, but since I've turned into a vampire everything tastes horrible to me. Only blood is tasty."

You shivered at his words. It's true that he is a vampire and that he only needs blood. You continued with eating, looking down at your plate. You were slightly curious about him. You wondered what kind of person he was. What he likes to do and how he lives as a vampire. Suddenly he talked to you.

YG: "I work as a singer-songwriter. I love to make music that can mean something to the world."

You: "That is so awesome! Could you let me listen to your music one day?"

YG: "Of course I can."

You smiled at him happily.

You: "I can't wait to listen to your songs!"

Yongguk smiles back at you. Thinking that you were pure and innocent. He could hear a little voice telling him to make use of you without you knowing it. He shakes his head at this thought. He wants to protect you and not make you his belonging.

You: "Yongguk-ssi is there something wrong?"

He stared at you. You had some rice on your cheek. He burst into laughing.

YG: "HAHAHA"

You: "Did I do something wrong? Why are you laughing at me?"

You pouted at him, looking sad with your puppy eyes. Yongguk leans in and get rid of the rice on your cheek. You got shocked by his sudden move. Your heartbeat rising again, while Yongguk laughs at you.

You: "Yah! Stop laughing. That is really impolite of you."

YG: "Ani I help you to get rid of this."

He showed you the rice from your cheek. You didn't know were to look at. You felt a little bit embarrassed.

You: "T-thank you."

YG: "Say aaah~"

You: "Eh?"

Yongguk decided to feed you. He was still smiling at you. Why is he so handsome when he laughs you wondered. You gulped and blinked your eyes.

YG: "Aaaah~ if you don't eat it, it will get wasted~"

You smiled at him and joined his talk.

You: "We won't let that happen~ let me take care of this sir!"

You opened your mouth wide and Yongguk puts the fried rice in your mouth.

You: "Mmm delicious! Thank you, sir!"

YG: "Good girl."

Yongguk caresses your hair. Like an older brother taking care of his little sister. He is so much nicer than the other guys. You blushed at his gummy smile. He looks so different when he is smiling.

You: "Can I call you Yongguk oppa?"

YG: "Yongguk oppa?"

You nodded and he smiles his gummy smile.

YG: "Okay then I will call you Baby."

You: "Baby? Why?"

YG: "Because you're just like my baby."

He winks at you. You knew he was joking with you but you still tagged along with him.

You: "I'm not a baby! That rice was sticking to my cheek on his own. He just didn't want to get eaten by me. Hmmph!"

YG: "Yeah sure my baby~"

You were sitting with your arms crossed over your chest, acting like a spoiled princess. Deep down you actually liked him to call you his baby. It made you feel closer to him.

-------------

Hi everyone,

I started off with Yongguk's part. I'm not sure when I will be able to write the next chapter so please be patient with me. But I will try my best to write it when I have time for it. 

Please comment or vote if you liked this Yongguk chapter~