Himchan's Route - Chapter 4

Why are the words 'I love you' so hard to say? You couldn't get yourself to say I love you to Himchan without getting embarrassed.

HC: "Jagiya~ I love you~"

You: "Me too."

HC: "Why don't you say I love you too?"

You: "No it's too awkward!"

HC: "Then I will make you say it out loud."

Himchan starts to tickle you. Your knees went weak and you lost yourself on the floor.

You: "HAHAHA STOP TICKLING ME!!"

HC: "Not until you say I love you."

You: "I haha you."

HC: "What did you say?"

You: "I like you."

HC: "Why are you saying it like that?"

You: "It's too embarrassing!"

HC: "Yah! Where are you going?"

You: "I'm going somewhere far away!"

HC: "You're going to the living room, that's not far away."

You: "Can't you stop reading my mind!"

HC: "I can't promise that."

You: "Okay wait. Is there a way for me to read your mind once?"

HC: "You want to know what I'm thinking?"

You: "Yeah."

HC: "Okay I will give you the ability to read my mind by giving you some of my powers."

Himchan covers your eyes with his hands. You closed your eyes. One, two and three. The moment you opened your eyes you could hear his thoughts.

HC: (Did it work? Can you read my mind now?)

You were staring at him. His lips weren't moving. He smirks at you.

HC: (How about kissing me on my lips?)

You: "Seriously? You can control your mind to only think about the things you want to say."

HC: "That's not true. However, I think you would want to kill me if you hear my real thoughts."

You: "Why?"

HC: "Maybe you would hate me?"

You: "Give me an example."

HC: "Fine."

Himchan stares at your face looking as handsome as ever.

HC: (I like her when she is angry because she looks cute.)

You got shy by his thought.

You: "Ahem don't try to get on my good side with your compliments."

Himchan smirks. He came closer.

HC: (If I hold her like this she will get shy.)

Himchan snakes his arm around your waist. You face him very closely. You could feel his breath on your cheek.

You: "What are you trying to do?"

HC: (She likes it when I kiss her suddenly.)

You close your eyes in case he would kiss you. But he stopped moving. Leaving you in an awkward position kissing the air.

You: "Eh?"

HC: "Were you expecting my kiss?"

You smack his chest. You pouted at him. You didn't like it when he plays with you.

You: "No, you're annoying."

You ignored him and walked away.

HC: (Is she really angry at me or is she trying to get my attention?)

You look back at him.

HC: (Oh she's looking back, maybe she is playing a game.)

You shake your head.

HC: (Maybe she's not feeling well today?)

You smiled. For the first time, you came to find out that he was insecure too. You approach him and hug him tightly.

You: "You idiot! Why are you so cute?"

HC: (She's hugging me suddenly. Oh god, I can feel her boobs. I kind of like that. Is that weird? No, I'm a guy after all. Okay I should smile my handsome smile to distract her before she gets angry at me.)

Your hug was getting stronger the minute you hear his thoughts.

You: "Oppa do you like this?"

HC: "(Actually yes, but I want to act cool.) it's okay."

You: "Hmmph your lying."

HC: (Oh shit. I forgot that she can read my mind.)

You: "Now you're in trouble~"

HC: "Or maybe not."

Himchan pulls you in for a deep and passionate kiss. One hand around your waist and the other one holding your chin. You were lost for words.

HC: (Mmm this is nice. I love it when I taste her. She smells like the best delicacy on the whole world. Especially her blood tastes good. I want to drink her blood again. What should I do?)

You push Himchan slowly away.

You: "You can drink my blood."

HC: "What are you talking about?"

You: "Go ahead."

HC: "Are you crazy? I just drank your blood a few days ago. You won't be able to recover if I take too much of your blood."

You: "You can control yourself. You never drank more than to let me pass out."

HC: "That's because I can't bear to lose you."

You: "You won't lose me. I will keep staying by your side forever."

You kiss him again with small and shy kisses. Every kiss with him is giving you butterflies.

HC: (One more kiss and I'm going to take this lady to my bed.)

You blushed and widened your eyes. Staring at Himchan's face. His expression shows that he is really hungry for you and could not wait any longer. He pushed you against the nearest wall, holding your wrists above your head. You blinked. You never expected him to have a beast side in him. After all, he is a vampire, but the gentlemen like he always is is slowly slipping away from him. He kisses your forehead while caressing your head.

HC: "I love you so much. Don't ever leave me alone."

You smile at his lovely and honest words.

You: "I love you too no matter what. I will stay by your side forever."

The End of Himchan's Route chapter 4!

------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

I've come back with a new chapter. A lot had happened to me these months and I just couldn't find myself to write again. I lost someone dear to me. I felt sad and depressed. I couldn't find any inspiration for this story. Thanks to the support of my friends and family I feel a little bit better now.

I've been reading all your comments and I saw your votes. I can't believe that there are so many people who enjoy reading my stories. I feel so happy to see them. Thank you for all your votes and comments! 

If you don't mind can you vote and leave a comment for this chapter?

Bye~