Jongup's Route - Chapter 4

JU: "Good morning!"

You: "Morning~ What time is it?"

JU: "Time to eat!"

You: "Do you want blood?"

JU: "Nope. I want you to eat more healthy. Let's go and fresh yourself up!"

Jongup pushes you into the bathroom.

You: "Eh Jongup you're naked again..."

You said while forcing your eyes to look up to his face.

JU: "I'm not naked. I'm still wearing underwear."

You: "That's almost naked to me. Wear some clothes please!"

JU: "Okay~"

After you finished washing, you found Jongup staring at you happily.

You: "Why are you so happy?"

JU: "You're wearing my favourite shirt."

You were indeed wearing his shirt and your red shorts.

JU: "I think that I understand what people say that if the person you like is wearing your shirt it makes is sexier."

You: "You think that I'm sexy? I'm not even wearing makeup or any pretty clothing."

JU: "I like you the way you are."

You: "You're starting to sound like Daehyun too."

JU: "No I'm thinking out loud."

Jongup slowly hugs you from behind.

JU: "I like how you smell, sweet and alluring."

You: "You want blood right?"

JU: "Nope."

You: "Your eyes are red stop lying."

JU: "Maybe I do, but there is something more I want."

Jongup pushes you against the wall.

You: "What are you doing?"

JU: "I want you to kiss me."

You: "What?"

JU: "Kiss me."

You: "Why are you acting strange? You never ask for a kiss."

You heartbeat increase and you could feel yourself blushing at his words.

JU: "I want you to kiss me because it's a special day."

You: "Eh? What day is it?"

JU: "We're celebrating Christmas and New year today that's why I want you to give me a present."

You smiled brightly and laughed.

You: "How can you act sexy in a split second and then go back to the adorable you."

JU: "Because I'm Jongup."

You were grinning stupidly, but enjoyed his words. You love the way he is. Cute, innocent, funny, sexy and surprising.

You: "You make me want to fall in love with you."

JU: "Do fall in love with me. I want you to be the happiest girl on earth!"

You: "Idiot."

You smacked his chest while Jongup giggles.

You: "What do you want to do with Christmas and New year?"

JU: "Himchan told us to eat dinner with the rest of the vampires."

You: "By eating you mean drinking blood?"

JU: "It's more like cooking for you while we are enjoying our glass of wine."

You: "Don't tell me it's blood..."

JU: "Are you scared of blood?"

You: "I'm not really scared of it, but more like sensitive to it. The smell of it makes me feel sick."

JU: "Don't worry Himchan will cook lots of food for you. You won't even notice our wine."

Jongup pets your head.

JU: "If you do feel sick I will take good care of you."

You smiled at him. You like the way he is like a good friend to you. You feel happy when he actually cares about you.

You: "Thanks!"

JU: "Shall we play some games with the others as we're waiting for the food anyway."

You: "Yeah why not?"

JU: "What kind of game do you like to play?"

You: "I like to play the truth or dare game."

In the end, you were sitting between all the members playing the game. It was really unfair as they have superpowers to make you tell them every secret or to make you drink red wine.

After 2 glasses of red wine, you started to laugh more and expose more secrets. You told them about Jongup who likes to be naked around you and that you feel really uncomfortable to see him like that. You also told them that you were considering your own feelings towards Jongup and that you feel confused. Before you know it you passed out on the floor. Jongup carries you back to bed where you were laughing and giggling.

You: "Jooooonguppu! I like you! Do you like me too?"

JU: "Of course I like you. I loved you since the first moment I met you."

You: "You liar, I can see your lies. You just want my blood or not?"

JU: "I never said that I want your blood. Okay, maybe when I only smelled your blood when you had hurt yourself. But I would never use you for your blood."

You: "Hah?! What did you say?"

JU: "I love you and I start to love you more every day."

You: "Haha now you're saying that you love me."

JU: "It's the truth. If you would love me too I would take you right now."

You: "Take me to where?"

JU: "I would make you mine."

You: "What about it?"

Jongup couldn't hold back anymore and pulls you in for a passionate kiss."

You struggled to get out of his arms.

You: "Mmhm!!! Why are you like this? I still don't love you! Do you think that I'm easy?"

JU: "I don't. I kiss you because I sincerely love you with all my heart."

He kisses you again while you tried to push him off you.

You: "Stop kissing me!!"

You felt tears streaming down your face. Jongup got shocked by your reaction. Did he just ruin his chance with you?

JU: "I'm sorry, I couldn't control myself."

You: "I hate you! Why can't you take it slow and wait for me?!"

You see Jongup fidgeting his shirt. You cried louder this time.

JU: "I will stay in the guest room. You can take my room. Take some rest."

You threw your cushion his way.

You: "Stupid Jongup!!!!"

You crossed your arms around your chest. You were angry at Jongup and you couldn't make up your own feelings. How do you know that he really loves you or just likes to play around like Daehyun.

The end of chapter 4

--------------------

Hi everyone,

A little bit late, but Merry Christmas and a happy 2019 to the all of you. I'm very sorry for the extremely slow update. I've been really busy these days. In 2019 I will try to write more often.

Thank you all for your votes and comments!