Daehyun's Route - Chapter 6

Suyeon eonni was taking care of you while you were drinking alcohol to your heart's content. You felt really sad after your fight with Daehyun.

SW: Stop drinking (y/n) you're drunk."

You: "Noooo! I want to drink my sad feelings away! I feel hollow on the inside!"

SW: "No! Daehyunnie hyung told me to take care of you today. I'm not going to let you drink all night."

You: "I hate him! That idiot is angry at me while he was the one who is flirting with all his fans. I should be the one to get angry at him. Hiccup."

SW: "Oh boy I have a bad feeling about this. Let me bring you home."

Before Suwoong could wrap his arm around you he felt somebody grab his hand. Someone wearing a black cap, a black face mask, and dark blue denim clothes.

DH: "If this is how you take care of (y/n) I'm going to take her from you."

SW: "Daehyunnie hyung! I'm so glad to see you. I couldn't stop her from drinking alcohol."

DH: "Yah! How many bottles did you drink? Look at yourself being vulnerable to all guys you idiot."

You: "Ugh... I feel bad."

You grab the first hand you could get, but you grabbed Suwoong instead of Daehyun. It made Daehyun explode. He snatches your hand from Suwoong and pulls you toward him. However, this movement made you feel like vomiting.

You: "Blargh"

You vomit over his right shoulder.

SW: "Oh no hyung are you okay?"

DH: "Do you think that I'm okay looking like this?"

You: "Haha you look so angry that you can kill me any moment! Woohoo I ruined my life. Karma has found me."

DH: "Ugh she reeks of alcohol and snacks."

SW: "I am sorry... it's my fault I shouldn't have brought her here."

DH: "If you're sorry give me some clothes to change into I can't leave like this."

Bar manager: "I have some clothes for you prepared you can change into it if you don't mind."

DH: "Thank you. Suwoong-ah can you watch (y/n) for a second. I'll be right back."

SW: "Okay."

You: "Suwoong-ah I'm so sorry... it's not your fault..."

You said crying full of regrets. You feel miserable. Then Daehyun came back with his change of clothes. He was wearing a gold shining suit with a glittery red ribbon and white blouse.

SW: "Hahaha omg you look terrible."

DH: "I won't be saying anything if I were you. You're the guy who is wearing women's clothing."

SW: "Ouch. That hurts my heart."

DH: "Come on let's bring her home."

You: "Daehyun-ah you look so ugly in this. Your booty is shining from behind haha."

SW: "Pffft."

DH: "Don't you dare to laugh at me!"

You: "Everything is shiny gold and it hurts my eyes."

DH: "Keep quiet, you're annoying."

B.A.P's manager came to pick you guys up. The moment he laid his eyes on Daehyun made his laugh so hard that his stomach hurt.

DH: "If you're sober I'm going to make you pay for this."

You: "Ah! I feel like throwing up again!!"

DH: "AAAH! Don't throw up on me again! Stop the car hyung!"

Manager: "Please don't puke in the car!"

The End of Daehyun's Route chapter 6!

-----------------------------

Hello everyone,

I'm so sorry for not updating for a while. I was feeling a bit down these days. It's not like I'm depressed. I just feel stuck at the moment. Instead of a midlife crisis, I feel like I'm having a quarter-life crisis. I graduated with my bachelor expecting myself to follow the path that I've studied for but instead, I give up on it because I don't like this job. Is there anyone who can relate to this feeling?

Anyway, thank you all for reading my story. I'm really happy to know that there are people who support it and enjoy reading my stories.