Jongup's Route - Chapter 3

You: "Jongup?"

You hear the sounds of water streaming and somebody humming to a song. You slowly approach the bathroom.

You: "Jongup? Are in there?"

JU: "Yes?"

You: "It's nothing."

Jongup appears in front of you with a towel around his hips. His wet hair hiding his eyes.

You: "AAH!"

You have a full view of his muscular body. He's got perfect chocolate abs and broad shoulders. When he runs his hand through his hair. You were gaping at him. The sight imprinted on your mind. You shook your head with your eyes closed. I shouldn't look at him like that. I will look like an idiot.

You: "Okay please go back to the bathroom and dress."

JU: "But I like to walk around without clothes."

You: "Please don't walk around like that anymore. It makes me feel really uncomfortable."

JU: "Why? Humans are born naked."

You: "Okay Jongup I know it's a habit for you to walk around naked after a shower. Please consider wearing clothes if you're with me."

JU: "Fine..."

Jongup resembles a little kid who just got nagged by his parents. He leaves with his head down. Later on, he appears in his comfortable clothes with a towel in his hand drying his hair. You ask yourself how Jongup is acting like a normal guy even when he's actually a vampire.

JU: "Would you like to watch some anime together?"

You: "Yeah why not."

Jongup dims the light in his room. He picks up his laptop and opens his favourite anime. The first minutes you concentrated on the anime. However, Jongup's reactions were way too funny to ignore. He likes to impersonate the characters while making funny comments about them. You enjoy to see him this happy and comfortable around you. Before you realised it, you were staring at Jongup in a different way. He began to show his true feelings.

JU: "Is there something on my face?"

You: "Eh?"

JU: "I asked you if there is something on my face."

You: "Ah... there's nothing to worry about."

You smiled awkwardly. Suddenly Jongup grins happily.

You: "What?"

JU: "Nothing."

You start to laugh at his happy expression.

You: "Why are you starting to grin like that?"

Jongup abruptly turns his face away. Afterwards, he faces you and made a funny face. You smiled at his weird face.

You: "Who are you trying to impersonate now?"

JU: "Some funny anime expressions."

You: "You really like anime don't you?"

JU: "Yeah."

You: "I like it too. We should watch anime more often."

It doesn't matter what you do with Jongup, but seeing him this happy and comfortable makes you feel the same way. After a few episodes, you feel tired. You stretch your arms while yawning.

JU: "Are you tired?"

You nod with your sleepy eyes.

JU: "Do you want to sleep?"