Chapter 6 - Moon Jongup

JU: "Youngjae hyung!! Are you here? Himchannie hyung is searching for you guys!"

YJ: "Jongup-ah! I'm here with (y/n)."

Jongup jumps from the window. He kneels down in front of you. You gasped. How did he jump all the way there to 15 centimetres in front of you?

JU: "There you are. I thought that I heard you crying."

You quickly rub your eyes. It didn't help as they were red and swollen. You've cried too much. Jongup leans closer to stare at you with his angelic smile.

JU: "It's okay. I'm with you now. Tell me what has happened. Did Youngjae hyung do anything to you?"

You open your mouth to say something, but you didn't know how Jongup would react if you tell him the truth so you keep it a secret between you and Youngjae.

You: "It's nothing. I just miss my family and friends."

JU: "I can be your friend and family if you want to."

Youngjae stands behind Jongup. You glared at him and turn your head to the other side with your arms crossed over your chest.

JU: "Ah Youngjae hyung."

Jongup turns to Youngjae. Youngjae was looking regretful and Jongup could sense the tension between the two of you.

JU: "Youngjae hyung it's my turn to take care of (y/n)."

YJ: "Ah did Himchan hyung told you to?"

JU: "You can trust (y/n) to me."

Youngjae peeks over to you. You ignored him and he knows very well why.

YJ: "Then I will go first. If you can excuse me."

Youngjae disappeared and left you together with Jongup.

JU: "Its okay now. Youngjae is not here anymore."

You: "Jongup-ah. Do you know Youngjae's past?"

Jongup stares at the sky.

JU: "I think it's a good thing that Himchannie hyung has locked in his memory. When Youngjae first joined our castle he was in a very bad state. He was trying to kill himself to repay for his girlfriend who had died for loving him. Himchannie hyung couldn't leave him like that and decided to hide it from him. Only at some points, his memory can come back. Some triggers like physical touch in combination with his heart.

You: "Was Youngjae human before?"

JU: "Yes he was. He turned into a vampire by a pureblood vampire."

You: "Oh no that's just like Yongguk oppa."

JU: "The only difference is that Yongguk hyung got betrayed by a pureblood vampire for loving her and that Youngjae hyung got forced into a vampire life for not loving the pureblood vampire. Anyway, I will spare you the details. Let's go to the entertainment room."

You: "The entertainment room?"

Jongup grabs your hand and brought you to an arcade room.

You: "Oh my god! How is there a such an arcade room?"

JU: "This is my favourite place to be when I feel sad or down."

You: "How did you know that I might feel sad or down?"

JU: "Your eyes told me."

You: "I-"

JU: "You don't need to tell me the truth if you don't want to. Please enjoy your stay here and have a good time with me."