Daehyun's Route - Chapter 3

The moment you chose Daehyun you were never alone for a moment. He chases you all day long and you could hear his voice everywhere.

DH: "(Y/n)-ah~"

You: "Why can't you leave me alone for a second?"

DH: "Jagiyaaa I have to protect you 24 hour. You're mine."

You rolled your eyes.

You: "Yeah I feel honoured to be protected by you, my prince. How about you give me a break?"

DH: "Nope."

You: "Aish! Do you want to pick a fight? You're chasing me all day long! If you're not tired, I am!"

DH: "That's because I love you."

You: "Yeah right..."

DH: "I cannot live without you for a second."

You: "Cheesy. You probably say it to every girl."

You tripped over something and Youngjae catches you in time.

YJ: "Daehyun-ah can't you be a gentleman and give her some time alone?"

DH: "Nope."

Youngjae grabs Daehyun by his collar. You were standing between them. Two handsome guys close to each other. You enjoying the scenery like the heaven on earth. You quickly shake your head. Daehyun whispers something in Youngjae's ear. You see his face turning as he was holding his ear. He looks so cute and innocent. You maintain your calm face. No hugging Youngjae that's inappropriate. All of a sudden Youngjae leaves you alone.

You: "Eh? Youngjae-ah! Where are you going to?"

YJ: "I have something urgent to do. See you guys later."

You crossed your arms over your chest facing Daehyun.

You: "What did you say to Youngjae?"

Daehyun smirks coming closer, pushing against the wall with his hand next to your head.

DH: "If I tell you the same you might flight for me as well."

Your heart thumped as his sexy whisper made you feel shy. Your ears seem to be more sensitive these days. You blinked your eyes a few times. Daehyun still smirking at you.

DH: "You still want to find out what I've said to him?"

You: "No I've got more things to do!"

You bend down did a weird sliding movement and fled from Daehyun. He was amused by your action.

DH: "You're not getting away that easily~"

You: "Youngjae-ah!! Please take me with you!!"

You bumped into Himchan and fell down. Looking at him with a scared face. Himchan is wearing his business suit like he was going off to work. You gaped at him. Vampires are really handsome and seducing. You felt like a prey every time you look at them.

HC: "Hey guys, what are you doing here?"

You: "Himchan oppa please help me. Daehyun is chasing me all day long. Could you please tell him to stop?"

DH: "I'm just protecting her 24/7."

HC: "Daehyun-ah let Hyung teach you something. When you want a girl you should play the push-and-pull-trick on her. Don't push her too much. Look how tired she is like she hasn't slept for weeks."

Daehyun takes a look at you, studying you carefully.

DH: "Hmm you're right hyung. Maybe I pushed her too much. She doesn't look that pretty anymore. She looks worn out."