Yongguk's Route - Chapter 3

Today is the day for Yongguk to bring you home. You were sitting on your bed reading books about vampires. You were lost in the story when suddenly someone tapped your shoulder.

You: "Aaah!!"

YG: "What are you doing?"

You: "Ehm... reading a very interesting story."

YG: "Are you scared?"

Yongguk glances at you. He saw your hands shaking. Your eyes moving around quickly.

You: "No, but Yongguk oppa would you ever want to be human again?"

YG: "Of course I do. Living as a vampire is awful. You will face the death of your family and friends while you are immortal."

You imagined losing your friends and family one by one. You watched his expression. You never knew what he was thinking but something deep in his eyes made you can feel his sadness.

You: "I'm sorry for asking."

YG: "It's okay, you're just curious."

Yongguk pets your head smiling at you.

You: "I want to listen to your song."

YG: "It's not finished yet but I will let you hear a bit of it."

You listen to his music, it's filled with sadness and hatred but at the same time there was hope. You want to know more about him. What is it that makes you feel like this? He starts to rap with his deep and sexy voice. It made a shiver go down your spine. His voice so beautiful and strong. You feel attracted to him.

YG: "What do you think of it?"

His face full expectation waiting for your answer.

You: "I liked it very much! You really brought your feelings into this song. It makes me want to hear more of it. I'm sure it will be a hit song."

YG: "Thanks."

Yongguk smiles at you and you answered his happy smile. A second later Yongguk starts to distance himself with his back turned to you.

YG: "Today is the day."

You: "What do you mean?"

YG: "It's the day for me to send you away."

His words were painful to you. You know that there would be a day for you to leave him forever. You didn't realise you were attached to him before he told you these words. You want to stay by his side, but at the same time you want to be home again.

You: "Ah... I guess it's time to go home."

YG: "You wouldn't like to stay here. Today is the perfect day to send you away. When it's full moon the other members are busy hunting and chasing the werewolves away. We can leave without them noticing us. I will guide you."

You: "Thank you Yongguk oppa. I will always be grateful to you."

You walk away with a hint of pain and sadness in your eyes. It's better this way you thought by yourself. When you left the room Yongguk starts talking to himself.

YG: "The faster you leave the better it is for the both of us. You should life the way you want (y/n)-ah."

You entered the garden, it was dark but you could see the roses in dim light. You stare at the white roses, totally not aware of your surroundings. Youngjae saw you standing there not moving. He keeps quiet leaving you alone. He could see you reach out for a white rose.

YJ: "Watch out!"

You: "Ah! It hurts!"

YJ: "Babo-yah! This is not the first time you cut yourself. Aish I will take care of it."