Youngjae's Route - Chapter 1

HC: "Have you decided yet? Who will you choose from the six of us?"

You: "I choose Youngjae."

YJ: "Me?"

You: "Yes you."

YJ: "I knew it! You still love me!"

You: "No I choose you because- "

DH: "What?! Why would you choose Youngjae? He is boring!"

You: "Could you let me finish my sentence please?"

DH: "Ah sorry."

In the corner of your eye, you could see the disappointment on the faces of the other vampires.

You: "I'm just wondering how I could be your lover. I've never seen you in my life and now you're saying that you love me and that you're sorry. I don't get it. I want to talk to you in private."

HC: "You what? Youngjae did you remember your past?"

YJ: "I don't know. When I took a picture of her and she starts to smile at me my head hurts. After that, I passed out and I saw some memories."

Himchan is looking suspiciously at Jongup. Jongup is not moving or giving away any hints. You were impressed at how he could remain calm like that. Even though he told you everything about Youngjae.

YJ: "What's wrong with Himchannie hyung? Is there something that I shouldn't know?"

HC: "Ahem there is nothing wrong. Youngjae-ah take (y/n) to your room. You will be living with her from now on."

YJ: "Thanks hyung I will. I won't let her down anymore."

Himchan seems to be worried about Youngjae. He looks at the both of you. You did match with Youngjae. Maybe you are the only one to cure the pain of his past.

HC: "Good luck to the both of you."

Himchan said with a reassuring smile. You were standing with your mouth wide open.

You: "Wait! I don't get it. Why do I have to live with him? Can't I stay in the room where I was living."

HC: "Nope that's the guest room. You chose your partner so you're going to live with Youngjae."

You glance at Youngjae. He didn't show any emotions but you could see his happiness slightly.

You: "Yah! Can't you be any happier than that! Geez with that smiling face of yours."

The other vampires were surprised by the fact that you could read his face that easily. Youngjae never really showed any emotions since his memory got erased. He always acted like there was nothing going on. Daehyun was the only one that could read his face.

You: "What?"

Youngjae started to laugh.

YJ: "Can't I be happy then?"

You: "It's annoying. I start to wonder why I even choose you."

YJ: "Aww come on."

DH: "Yaaah!! The whole group is watching you both! Can't you just move to your room?!"

Daehyun was very irritated while the others were watching awkwardly.

HC: "Let's go guys. We will have to hunt for our meal tonight."

Jongup whispers in Youngjae ears.

JU: "If you dare to make her cry again I will snatch her away from you."

YJ: "What do you think of me? I will never let her cry again."

Jongup smirks and left Youngjae bumping into his shoulder.