Tamaki x Reader

Your first day at the new pink, private high school. Despite all the rumors about some host club, you decide to give it a shot. Besides, being in the small percent of most intelligent teenagers in Japan had to mean something, right? With a positive attitude, you decide that you want to go and give it a shot. You step into the high school and look around the extraordinary architecture. It was to be expected of such a highly respected school, but you didn't think that it would be this elegant and luxurious. Then you notice the dreadful, yellow dresses all of the females seem to wear. You hold in an outward groan and take the steps into your class room.

Looking around, you see groups all scattered about. Must be different cliques. You shake your head insignificantly and the teacher notice the new face. With your lack of uniform and rich aura, it's most definite that you would stick out. But you just ignore the looks that you were given. Giving a confident air to yourself, you smile wide and face the classroom.

"Hello, my name is (L/N) (F/N)! It'll be a pleasure getting to know each of you." You introduce yourself politely and bow, receiving a small applaud. Your smile remains when you come back up and walk over to the last empty seat. Once you sit down, you don't even get a chance to organize your things. A blond's cheery face meets your own.

"Hi~. Can I call you (F/N)- chan? I'm Suoh Tamaki from the host club." His prince-like charming smile gets to you. A bright pink blush appears on your cheeks.

"As long as I get to call you Tamaki-kun." You replied with a sly wink, the confidence coming back.

"Why, of course. Princess." He responded with his flirtatious grin, taking your hand and lightly pressing his lips against it while never looking away from your eyes. Out of embarrassment, you let out a soft giggle. "I'll hope to see you at the host club, my darling little flower." He whispered in an impossibly raspy, sexy voice, leaving you wanting more. Then instead of letting him go, your hand involuntarily held onto his. It doesn't seem like you want to let go. Tamaki looks back, eye brows raised. None of the girls had actually dared to hold him back after one of their encounters.

"Don't want to send me away yet, sweet heart?" A small smirk played against his lips as he turned around to face you. He leaned down so that your noses were just touching each other.

"Not yet..." You answered. One thought raced through your mind before the bell rang. I'll definitely be visiting the host club today.