Mori x Reader

The first step into the host club was an interesting one as an unexpected group of people welcomed you into the flowery club. The famous Ouran Host Club. Even most who didn't attend the school knew about it and it wasn't a surprise. All of the men that were involved were wealthy had were pleasantly attractive to the eye no matter what one's tastes were. But in the room of loud and sometimes obnoxious group, there was one person that stood out to you. By the name of Mori-senpai, at least, that's what everyone else called him. To you, Mori seemed like someone that was unapproachable, which was why you admired him from a distance. You always worried that he would just nod at you and give you his all knowing hms. Even though you never chose someone in particular whenever you stepped into Music Room #3, you were always eyeing Mori from wherever you were. His loyalty and mysterious demeanor attracted you in ways more than one. It was killer to not just be able to greet him even though all of the other girls seemed to do it perfectly fine. In addition, you were constantly creating excuses for yourself in order to avoid him in all cases. Deep in thought, you didn't see the tall shadow over you, trying to get your attention. Finally hearing your name being said by a gentle voice, you look up to see the person you were just thinking about right in front of you.
"Mori-senpai!" You exclaimed louder than planned, bringing everyone's attention towards the two of you. Mori nodded at you and when you moved out of the way, he just kept standing there. You wondered why, but then shook it off, thinking that it wasn't any of your business.
"Kyoya said you needed to tell me something." Mori broke the silence, looking into your eyes. Kyoya said what? You looked over at the figure and only saw the light creating a glare on Kyoya's glasses. He probably knew. It wouldn't have been a surprise if he did. You stood hesitant, wondering if it was the right choice. You closed your eyes and gained some confidence before opening your mouth to speak when a loud shout interrupted you.
"Takashi!" Honey yelled across the room, running towards the silent man. You felt a bit annoyed that Honey had to ruin a moment like this, but was also relieved that the confession could be held off until later. You turned to walk away when a deep voice stopped you.
"(F/N), didn't you have something you wanted to say to me?" Mori asked monotonously. You turned your neck and smiled weakly at him.
"It's not important." You just brushed it off and walked away towards the door and this time no one would stop you. Or so you thought.
"Hey, hey! Takashi, did you hear that (F/N) likes you? Kyoya told me so!" Honey cheerily said, making you stop in your tracks. You could practically feel his gaze on your back.
"Is it true?" He asked for confirmation. All you could was nod, shutting your eyes tight. A few strides later, you were turned around and you were lifted by your waist into the air. All you could see was Mori's gentle, warm, loving smile.