[2] Kyoya x Reader [2]

"What's happening?" You asked no one in particular. You just heard some incoherent talking in the background as your head pulsated. After a few minutes of trying to distract yourself from the pain, you heard a soft voice trying to communicate with you. Your blurry vision cleared and the face you could look at forever, was right in front of you.
"Kyoya- senpai..? What are you-" You were stopped by a cold hand touching your head in various places.
"Are you hurt?" The urgent voice questioned and you responded by shaking your head no. Suddenly you felt yourself being lifted up and walked across to a different location.
"Wha- what's happening?" Your memory began to come back and you remembered that while walking to a classroom, you were trampled by a hoard of girls that were all trying to get into the famous Music Room #3. You blinked a couple of times at the raven haired man as he walked you down to the nurse's station. When your senses came back, you immediately tried to jump out of Kyoya's arms. "Senpai, you don't have to do this. I can walk perfectly fine." You reassured him, pushing his chest. A low chuckle met your ears, stopping you from the action.
"Just let me take you down. You're in no shape to do any physical activity." He commented, looking down at your injured state. With a sigh, you let him do what he wanted. And you weren't going to protest either. This was Ootori Kyoya we were talking about, your crush since you were young. Being in his arms was something that you would fantasize about, and it finally came true. But, of course, it wasn't in this context. In your day dreams, it was very much romantic and right now you felt weak and pitiful. After he dropped you off, even though the nurses mentioned that he could go back to his classroom, he rejected and stayed. Despite the numbing pain, just the fact that your crush was going to stay made you happy. And after you were treated, he came into your room and pulled up a chair next to your bed.
"Feeling better now?" He asked, looking you up and down,
"Yes, I am. Thank you for staying here up until now." You genuinely stated, feeling happy to the core.
"I should do at least this much for my favorite client, shouldn't I?" He asked with a slight smirk. You blinked, sure that you heard him incorrectly.
"Your favorite client..?" You repeated, wanting to make sure that Ootori Kyoya had said that to you.
"Why, of course." He leaned in, careful not to press against your body. His eyes flicked to your lips and back to your beautiful eyes. After a never ending, brief, silent moment, he became your first kiss.