Tamaki x Nerd!Reader

All your classes were shared with the same popular, charismatic blonde that almost all the girls loved. Almost. You were one of the smartest people in the school, coming in 2nd rank after Kyoya Ootori, but that was fine with you. As long as you got good marks, your family would be proud. But nowadays, the half French seemed to distract you from your studies. Whether it was trying to get you to go to the host club or for some other ridiculous reason. It didn't completely get on your nerves, but it was somewhat irritating. You tsked when you saw him come your way and immediately began to work furiously on the worksheets.
"(F/N)- chan, I need help with something~" Tamaki purred, twirling your hair with his long fingers.
"Go ask Ootori-san." You responded curtly, finishing up the last problem. "He'll be glad to help you." You smirked a bit, knowing that that was a complete lie.
"My little princess, won't you help a prince in despair?" He asked, his princely voice seeping through his everyday tone. It was heavenly to listen to, but of course you would never admit it out loud.
"Isn't it the other way around?" You asked him, raising an eyebrow. You handed in your worksheet and sat back down in your seat, Tamaki not moving an inch.
"Please, (F/N)- chan?" Tamaki asked once more, using his puppy dog eyes. You merely shooed him off and got up and moved to another area. Then another classmate had asked for help with a problem and you began to help them when you noticed Tamaki in his own little "emo" corner. Needless to say, yes, he was growing his famous mushrooms. You chuckled to yourself at the sight then continued to help your fellow classmate. After the classmate went away, the persistent blonde came rushing back.
"How come you helped her and not me?" He pouted. You smiled at him and lightly kissed him on the nose before spewing out the most cliched response in the book of romance.
"Because when I'm with you, I can't seem to concentrate on the problems but rather your delicious looking lips." Your words were laced with obvious sarcasm as you spoke to him, but Tamaki didn't seem to get it or he just chose not to.
"Oh, really? I never knew my little innocent flower grew up so quickly." He responded, not skipping a beat. "Perhaps, I should give you a taste for yourself." He winked.