Kyoya x Reader

It was dark in the house of Ootori since the sun hadn't risen yet. You were a maid in this household as you were in debt to them. You didn't particularly hate the job since you were a personal maid to the youngest son of the wealthy family. After quickly dressing in the mandatory uniform, you walked over to your master's room. You knew how he was like when he was forcefully woken up, so you tried your best to be quiet as you opened the door and started to clean the dark room. As Kyoya liked his room to be pitch black, it was difficult moving around and trying not to bump into valuables. All was going well until you reached the night stand right next to the black haired man's bed. You were dusting the lamp when you accidentally turned it on, the light directly on Kyoya's face. As fast as you could, you turned the lamp off and hoped for the best as you scurried out the door. You closed it with a light click and exhaled the breath you were holding in the whole time. Thinking that you didn't wake him up, you were relieved and stood outside of his room. You were to stay there until he called you or came out of the room all ready and set to go. So, when you heard the door open, you turned around with a joyous smile and opened your mouth to speak when his hand quickly pulled you into the dark room. His grip on you was much stronger than you would have expected as you struggled under his strength.
"I hate it when people wake me up." Kyoya growled under his breath. The purple and black aura was clear around his figure and it was obvious that he was not happy with the situation.
"I'm so sorry. It'll never happen again. I was just trying to make things... Er..." You paused, thinking how you could get out of this mess. "Interesting! That's right. You're always sleeping or working and I was just-" Your words were cut off by a small smirk that form on his face.
"I have plenty of ways to make things interesting. You could have just told me that's what you wanted. But in order to do that, we'll have to keep the lights off." His face was right in front of yours at this point, his eyes seemingly staring into your soul.
"Eh?" Confused at the sudden closeness, you held out your hands against his chest. Despite the pushing, he remained in place.
"You wanted things to get a little interesting, right? So let's have it your way for once." His words were right next to your ears and his breath on your neck sent shivers through your body. "Just think of it as a punishment for waking me up."

A/N: Sorry, I'll admit that this one wasn't that good. But I didn't have any more creative ideas for Kyoya that hadn't been done before... T-T