Hitachiin Twins x Reader

A small sigh escapes your lips when you arrive at the flamboyant school. The school was painted in pink, while the girls were all dressed in a treacherous yellow. From the looks of it, it already looks like things wouldn't go well for you. You thank your chauffeur and stepped onto the turf, examining the scenery before entering the hell of a school. It didn't look too over done, which was something that you personally liked. You hated it when things were overcrowded with luxuries, as if bragging to the world of all the money they had. Taking out the custom map that you had your maid sketch out, you wander around to find your first class. The hallways that were once quiet, are suddenly filled with squealing girls as a pair of identical boys walk down. You glance up from the map to see what the fuss is all about, to see that it's just the boys and you continue on your way. Although the twins seemed to be preoccupied with their own conversation, from the corner of their eyes, they saw the girl that stuck out in the squealing mass of girls. After a brief moment of silence, the infamous smirks tugged on the twins' lips and they followed you from a distance. Unaware of the stalkers, you finally found the classroom. As you walked in, you felt two arms swing over your neck. Looking at the owner's of the arms, your eyes widened at the attractive smiles. As you recall seeing them from the hallway, you also remembered the girls squealing their names. Hitachiin Kaoru and Hikaru. Before you got a chance to speak, the twins jumped in front of you, their smiles widening.

"Wanna play a game with us?" They said simultaneously as if they've been practicing for years. And of course, they have been. It was their signature catch phrase.

"Sure." You replied confidentially. You knew that you were fairly good at playing games, although you never boasted about it. The twins glanced at each other before doing the same exact motions.

"Which one of us is Hikaru?" They asked your startled self, making your eyebrows furrow in concentration. You smirked, and then pointed at Kaoru and answered.

"You're a Hitachiin." A pause. "I'm not playing a ridiculous game like that." With arms crossed against your chest, you wait for them to move out of the way. At least that was something that you had expected. Not what had happened next.

"Kaoru, did you hear that? She forfeit." Kaoru nodded and looked at his brother.

"You know what that means, right?" Their smirks were back. A quick grab on both of your arms dragged you out into an empty room with just you and the stunning twins.

"What are you two doing?" You asked a bit annoyed. The boys just crept closer towards you until they had you cornered. A warm hand caressed your cheek as a pair of lips found itself onto your other red cheek.

"You lost. Losers receive punishments." Hikaru replied as if it was as simple as that. Your eyes widened when you felt hands roaming all over your, thankfully, clothed body.

"Don't be too loud now. King wouldn't be happy if this were to get out." A soft whisper entered your ear causing shivers down your spine.

"Ah, Hikaru..." You muttered quietly at a sensitive spot being touched.

"If only you could have gotten it right before too~"