Mori x KendoClubMember!Reader

You had finished changing into your protective armor and was currently practicing your swordsmanship against a dummy. You were always one of the first to be prepared and warm up since you were devoted to this martial art. You were so concentrated on your practicing that you didn't hear the door to the room opening and a tall raven haired man entered. You only realized that you weren't the only one in the room when you felt a gentle yet firm grip on your shoulder. You jumped a bit in shock and looked back to see Takashi.
"Mori-senpai, I didn't hear you come in." You greeted him, taking a step back and politely bowing to the older student. You had always been impressed by his skill in kendo and aspired to surpass his level. To your greeting, he let a low grunt and he looked at the dummy you were practicing on.
"You're too tense; relax your body." Mori advised.
"Ah, right! I keep forgetting that." You replied sheepishly and then scratched your head, embarrassed. "Thanks for the tip, senpai." You turned to continue your practice when a cough interrupted your swing. "Senpai, I have to practice." You sighed, lowering your arms. In the silence, you realized that even though the club members were supposed to meet half an hour ago, no one was here. "Hey, where's everyone else?" You wondered aloud.
"The club room is reserved for private lessons." He replied simply, his gaze now focused on you.
"Private lessons? There's no such thing-" You were cut off when Mori had expertly used this distraction to grab the sword out of your hand and place the edge beside your neck. "What's happening?"
"I'm giving you lessons." Mori explained succinctly. Your eyebrows raised in suspicion but you just nodded. You took the sword back and got yourself in the ready position. Your senpai sighed at your poor position and briefly massaged the areas that needed to be loosened.
After the lesson, you had drastically improved and it showed. You wiped your sweat with a towel that Mori had handed you then went into a separate room to change back to your school uniform. Around five hours had passed and you were starving from all of the hard core and endless practice. Just as you realized your hunger, a loud growling rang throughout the empty room.
"Sorry, I'm a little hungry." You smiled at the senior bashfully. "Hey, Mori-senpai, since you helped me with kendo, I'll buy you something to eat!" You offered and Mori seemed to like the idea when you saw his eyes widened a bit. "Come on, let's go!" You tugged on his arm and stood up from the bench, expecting Mori to stand up and go with you. But instead, he didn't move, causing you to fall backwards onto his lap. Blushing, you apologized repeatedly and tried to stand up. However, Mori had other ideas. He wrapped his arms around you and kept you in place as he rested his head on top of yours.
"I like you, (F/N)." He confessed, loud and clear. You couldn't believe that you just heard those words coming out of his lips. Before you could comment, he picked you up bridal style and walked out the door. "Let's go eat."