[2] Hitachiin Twins x Reader [2]

You transferred to Ouran High School, and the first thing you heard are the piercing screams of fan girls. When you turned your attention to the cause of their ardent cheers, you saw identical twins come down the stairs. They had a disinterested look in their eyes, and seemed very used to the attention. They were right in front of you, causing the mass of girls to push you out further from the school. Unfortunately for you, you had to go through that crowd to get to your class.
"Excuse me." As expected, your voice didn't reach anyone. You released a sharp exhale out of annoyance. "Move!" The hostility of your demanding shout silenced everyone and they stared at you with flickering eyes. You stood there with an amused smirk. As you shifted your weight to one leg and placed a hand on your hip, you addressed everyone in front of you. "Can I get through here?"
They all made an opening, like the sea being split apart. The snide smile on your face disappeared as you walked through the pathway with confident steps. But just to the side, there were two identical smirks that appeared as you passed by.
"Hey, you there." You heard two voices call out in unison. When you looked back, you saw the twins from before. With an unfriendly glare, you waited impatiently to hear what they had to say.
"Are you the new student?" one of them asked. He had his bangs parted to the right. He also seemed to have a lousy attitude, but it wasn't like you had any right to judge. With a mocking smile, you answered his question sarcastically.
"No, I'm the board director," you sneered. He seemed quite irritated, which amused you greatly. "What do you want?" you asked, with a little less attitude. A playful cat-like grin appeared on their faces as they leaned in closer to you.
"Have you-"
"Ever heard of-"
"The host club?" they finished in sync.
"No," you answered slowly with a growing annoyance.
"Then stop by," they invited. You gave them a wry smile.
"Sorry, but I have more important things to do than checking out your little club." As you declined their offer, you headed to class. The twins stayed still, but your attitude stirred enough of their curiosity to keep their eyes on you. This curiosity drove them to find out whether you would be a good toy or not.
During lunch, you were looking for a place to sit, when two hands suddenly yanked you down. You were sitting in between the twins from before, giving them both a disgusted glare.
"Didn't anyone teach you two to keep your hands to yourself?" Your stormy attitude made them give you indifferent stares.
"Who knows~?" They shrugged.
After rolling your eyes, you tried to get up only to be stopped by the twins once again.
"Let's play a game~," they chorused.
"No!" You yelled. The furious shrill of your voice scared everyone in the cafeteria. There was a strained silence that held everyone by their throat. The dangerous aura you emitted struck fear in everyone's hearts. Surprisingly, the twins were genuinely charmed by your tough demeanor.
"You're terrible," one of them laughed.
"Yeah really," the other agreed. You kept glaring at them, but mostly because you couldn't understand them. Throughout your whole life, everyone had always been terrified by you. It never occurred to you that there would be people who weren't convinced by your hostility.
"Whatever," you said quietly, turning your head to your lunch. A small grin appeared on their faces as they stared at you intently.
"Which one is Hikaru?" They asked. You glanced back and forth between the two of them.
"You never even introduced yourselves to me," you said. Their golden, cat-like eyes mirrored each others before shifting back to you. From your right, an arm was wrapped around your shoulder. The same thing happened from your left. As they leaned their faces in, their soft exhales cooled your heated cheeks. Unable to look at either of them, you stared blankly ahead, keeping a straight face.
"Then, let us properly introduce ourselves," their voices cooed.
"I'm Hikaru."
"I'm Kaoru."
After their introduction, you felt a soft kiss on both sides of your cheeks.