Chapter 10: The fight

They both stood silently not one making a single sound, only the sound of Usagi's heartbeat was the only thing that made a sound to her. She observed the be my and realized he was completely relaxed and it didn't really lool like he really cared.

It sorta looks like she was falling into the palms of his plan, that us what Usagi thought and decided to keep a safe distant between her and the enemy.

She made the first move, concentrating her magic on her arrow while closing her eyes and releasing it.

Exploding Arrow triple Power!

The arrow headed straight to the boy, but he kept still in his previous position like it was nothing more of his concern.
This created a new layer of suspicioun for Usagi, and left her wondering.

The Arrow made a loud exploding sound and smoke filled the air. Usagi coughed from the smoke and was shocked at what she saw after the after the smoke  cleared up.

He's still standing there?!.
And there not even a single scratch?!

Her eyes widened and she barely had enough time to  move when an unsuspected attack came from the boy. It was a collision of magic power and his weapon, aiming a ball of energy at her.

Usagi breathed heavily because if barely avoiding the attack and tried to use another move.

Multiple Arrow attack Z!

Suddenly a while swarm of arrows appeared around the boy  and charged towards him.
But he just shakes his head and smirked. With just a flick of his hand he made the arrows turn back to follow his command and aimed it straight for Usagi. 

Usage's eyes widened and she quickly made a barrier of purple energy. The multiple arrows were almost able to break her barrier but they vanished before she collapsed out if loss of magic power.

She breathed heavily, Scratches all on her body and slight blood dripping from her mouth. The boy came closer to Usagi and she tried quickly to make a magic barrier, but she was drenched of her magic power.

The boy  came closer and the last thing Usagi saw was a him chanting a few words and a blast if might headed straight for her.

——————— ———————

(its short but I'll try to make a chapter this weekend . But no promises since my trial for  my exam is in May and I have to study a bit more but don't worry I'll still be updating though it might be slower than usual.
Hope you guys enjoyed it!  )