Chapter 23:The RowdyRuff Boys

Different swirls of colours colored the sky as the three girls were searching endlessly to find their acquaintance who may know that answer to the questions that lingered in their minds.

Momoko - who used her eye vision, which all of them seem to have - tried squinting to see where Hikari was, but with no luck. She sighed as they continue to fly in the sky.

"Hey Usagi, got anything on the compacts? "

A agitated Kaoru asked Usagi who was fiddling with her compact. Earlier before they took off, Momoko had specifically instructed Usagi to try to find anything on their conpacts since they were told by Moriku - on the phone call she had with Momoko - that the compacts were like phones or transmitters that allowed them to connect to each other. But there was the question Momoko asked herself.

How did Moriku contacted them if she didn't have a compact?

That was confusing for her, but Momoko decided that it wasnt the right moment. She had to find her sister first then ask for some answers.

Just then Momoko spotted a familiar face waving to them from the ground below. A figure with...  white hair?!

Momoko's eyes widen and she stopped flying. Kaoru, who was startled by Momoko's sudden stop, she flew down to the spot Momoko was floating above and called over Usagi as well.

"Hey Momo, see anything interesting? "

Usagi asked as she and Kaoru flew over to their red head friend. But Momoko - without notifying them - grabbed both of their wrist and flew down as fast as her legs could take. Kaoru was screaming and Usagi had to hold on tighter to make sure Miyako didn't fall off.

Once they landed, Kaoru harshly jerked her hand from Momoko's grip and yelled at her.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR MOMOKO, YOU ALMOST GOT US KILLED. WHAT WERE YOU--..! "

Kaoru's rant was stopped by Momoko who pointed towards the figure in from of them. It was Hikari. But she was different the time. She had white eyes and her hair was far more silver than white.

She was holding a clipboard close to her and smiled at the girls when they arrived.

"Welcome girls, I've been expecting you. Sorry Moriku isn't here to greet you guys personally. She had some issues to deal out with her old friend "

As soon as she said the word finds as if the word was poison and she didn't want to speak it again. Hikari straightened her headband before continuing.

"First off all, you guys must be terribly confused. If you would, please follow me. We're going to the Bookshop where we all met  "

Hikari announced as she turned her back and started walking forward. The girls looked at each other with sudden confusion before Momoko yelled at Hikari.

"Hey Hikari! I thought the bookshop was blown to pieces due to  the surprise attack! "

Momoko yelled at Hikari, cupping her hand to the side of her mouth to make her sound louder. Hikari just continued to walk away like she didn't hear her.

Momoko rose an eyebrow and nudged the girls to follow Hikari. They just shrugged in response.

They quickly caught up to Hikari, panting. They continued walking behind her in silence, which was very much uncomfortable for the girls. At last Hikari broke the silence.

"You girls aren't as normal as you think you are... Do you know that? "

Hikari asked, while still facing in front. The girls looked at each other and rose eyebrow in confusion. It's as if Hikari asked what was the colour of the sky.

"Uhh Hikari, in a case you haven't notice we are positive we know that we aren't normal. It was because of the element Z-"

Before Kaoru could continue, Hikari stopped and turned her head to face the girls.

"But do you know it wasn't only because of the Element Z that you arent normal. No certainly not. Why do you think the people  who were test subjects on the chemical died because of their human bodies not  being able to stand the chemical itself. "

Her eyes were sharp and soul piercing as if tugging on their souls. As if daring them to answer. She meant serious business.

"Okay then, if we really are that special then tell me Hikari who are we so special? Why did we survive the collision of the chemical that it didn't let death toll upon us? "

Momoko shot back and crossed her arms. Acquaintance or not, she did not like to be challenged and lose. Losing wasn't an option for her.

Hikari scanned over Momoko's face as if trying to detect bluffing but she could feel the energy that surrounded Momoko. She wasn't afraid nor was she asked to risk everything in order to protect the ones she loved. She would do anything to protect her friends. Even death itself.

What Hikari did next was very unexpected by Momoko and the rest of the girls.

She smiled at them before tugging on her shirt as if pulling it down.

"Very well, you have proven yourselfs to be worthy. I will now tell you why she and how you 4 are all special. "

She smiled at them before sharing them to go somewhere a but more private as the information was crucial and very secretive.

They all found a clearing that  was unoccupied and was dark. Perfect.

They all snook in and double checked on weather or not someone was there. Once they confrimed it was clear they all gathered around Hikari.

"Okay so this is how it all started. You know how Element Z was first found, right? When it was discovered almost about years ago? "

The girls looked at each other before nodding towards Hikari.
Then she continued.

"Okay, so you properly found this information from a library, am I correct? "

The girls yet again nodded before letting Hikari continue.

"You must have heard of the name professor Mojo before haven't you? If you haven't then he's someone you might want to remember, just in case. Which in this case he used to be friends with Moriku "

"They got a signed for a science project one day and Moriku caught Mojo using illegal chemicals and reported it to the head teacher. Mojo was later kicked out of college and was  never seen again. That was almost a decade ago, but in the late few years rumors have been speeding around the science community that Mojo found a way to liquidise Element Z and thats what brang him to his millionaire days.Moriku got extremely suspicious at his activity and started doing research of her ownand found a few very interesting things. "

The girls gave a questioning look to Hikari before she told them that  she'll explain it to them later in a more safer environment.

"I'll get more on detail with this topic later on, right now we have to- "

Hikari during manage to finish her sentence when a loud explosion rang in the air. She looked wide eyes before grabbing the girls wrist and whispering towthem.

"Right now we have to get to a safe place, they now know that you girls are alive and know you girls are here, your safety is a  major risk right now "

The girls looked wide eyed at each other before Usagi spoke up.

"Who are those guys? "

Hikari took a moment to carefully select her words before letting out a deep breath.

"The Rowdyruff Boys, Mojo's most successful creations "

(A/N Yay hope this makes up for the crappy and short chapter last time. UGH I have exams next week so I won't be updating any stories, so sorry by I have to keep my grades up •-• anyways hope this chapter left you guys on your toes lol bye! :)