Chapter 32: Meeting

Authors POV

"Ugh why do we have to be assigned partners?! I mean we can just team up with each other, it's a fair number of two and two"

Kaoru grumbled as she and her friends walk along the crowded hallway. Miyako sweatdroped and Momoko sighed. Usagi on the other hand was a little too busy eating her candy's​ to pay attention.

"Well there's nothing we can do, if we want to avoid all cost of anyone else getting hurt we have to cooperate with them, "

Miyako sighed.

"-Even if it feels like torture we still have to do it "

She finished. Kaoru grunted, still not easy on the idea she had to partner up with a boy who almost beat her up senseless. Momoko thought for a while and then put on her best forced smile.

"W-well Kaoru, at least if they try anything we can beat them up right? "

Momoko asked still trying to persuade Kaoru on thinking it wasn't such a bad idea to be teaming up with the boys. Kaoru looked at Momoko before grunting yet once gain and mumbling a few words under her breath . Momoko sighed and rolled her eyes at Kaoru's actions while Miyako tried to keep peace between the two before World War 3 could happen.

Usagi, who was spacing out on the current situation boredly looked around her. Trying to ease her boredom, she began sputtering random words and was careless in her walking which made her bump into a wall and bang her forehead. The rest of the girls immediately stopped their actions and looked at Usagi who was clutching her forehead. They then burst out in laughter as Usagi pouted and stuck her tounge out at them. She later then joined them in laughing before presuming their way to class.

"You should have seen your face, Usa! It was hilarious! "

Kaoru laughed as she had her stomach from laughing too hard. Miyako giggled in agreement while Momoko chuckled. Usagi rolled her eyes but before she could respond to them she stopped in her tracks.

Miyako rose an eyebrow at her.

"What wrong Usa? It looks like you've seen a ghost-- "

Miyako stopped in the middle of her sentence and froze in her tracks as did Usagi. Her face paled and she was slightly shaking. Both Momoko and Kaoru were questioning why both of their friends were acting like this and soon found out why. Standing not so far away from them we're the Rowdyruff Boys themselves.

Momoko's eyes sharpen as her eyes meet with the oldest and the leader of the group. Brick Jojo or as he was going to be called, Akiho.

She sneered the side of her mouth and crossed her arms.

"Pleasure to be meeting you in the hallways, Akiho "

Momoko spat as if his name was covered in venom. He simply smiled before stepping forward.

"The pleasure is mine, Momoko "

He smirked. She glared at him before stepping forward as well.

"Well, what business do you have here? Other than students here are you guys really gonna follow the school rules. I highly doubt if boys like you can follow a simple thing as a rule in here "

Momoko said while Brick, who was highly enraged made the temperature in there go a little bit more higher. Momoko clenched he teeth and reduced it to a much colder degrees. Both ice and fire making contact, resulting to steam being formed.

"Just what do you little dimdwits think your planning? If your so called 'dad' has a plan up his sleeve, we'll beat the crap out of him. Excuse me, I mean I'll beat the crap out of him "

Kaoru angrily spoke as her eyes crossed of that with Butch. He simply sighed before shaking his head as if he pitied her. Her stupidness.Fire grew in the eyes of Kaoru as she sent a menacing growl to him. He simply rolled his eyes in response and with a smirk replied.

"Well atleast I don't have a temper of an actual gorilla and oh yeah next time remind me that you're actually a girl cause for a second there I thought you were an escaped gorilla from the nearby zoo "

Kaoru's face flustered up and a tick mark was clearly visible on her forehead. But before she was about to beat the living daylights out of Butch, Miyako stepped in.

"Listen, to make things clear we don't want to do anything with you guys as much as you do. We simply want to live a normal life, but hey who was the one who was constantly tearing down our school and beating the daylight out of us for something that we didn't even ask for?! Let me tell you that as long as you cooperate we'll cooperate. But if you do as plan something a behind our backs, we will find out and we will beat the living daylights out of you "

Miyako sneered at the boys. Her counterpart merely chuckled and meet her eyes. He had a Flint of childishness in his eyes but something sinister behind them. That was what Miyako could tell from simply looking at them.

"As Miya said earlier, we don't want to fight so back the hell up in we'll go tell on you to you so called dad.But you wouldn't want that, right? daddy's boys? "

Usagi said with a emotionless face on. Blitz made eye contact with her and from what she could tell, he was deadly. Silence. His silence is what was deadly about him. As they say, the silent ones are always the most dangerous. She made sure to take a mental note of that.

Brick raised his hand in the air as a sign of surrender and simply chuckled before smirking.

"Aright, we'll cooperate and leave you girls alone.. But promised are meant to be broken, right? "

He chuckled before signaling the rest of the boys to follow him and so they did. Momoko sighed before turning back to the girls.

"Girls, listen. Im sorry but we have to make sure that they don't as much as try to annihilate us when we're working with them. So in order for us to do that we have to keep a close eye on the boys and you know what that means... "

Momoko said with a sigh. The girls only nodded in response.The knew that the only way they could ever do that was to partner up with the boys, listen to Moriku and Mojo and try to cooperate as much as possible.

Usagi rolled her eyes at the current situation they were in. She hated when this would happen. But then it suddenly occurred to her.

"Hey guys, if you think about it where did Hikari go? I mean she wasn't even in the aforementioned whenever we would go back. Even on the weekends. "

Usagi Asked. The girls all looked at each other before shrugging.

"Maybe she had some stuff to do right? I mean wasn't she in college or something "

Kaoru said as Miyako nodded. Momoko then placed a finger under chin in thought.

"Hmm... Last time I checked, Hikari was - "

Momoko started but soon got interposed by the sound of the first period bell.The girls all frozen and quickly scrambled to class hoping they won't arrive late and won't get detention.

------- -------

(Well there we go.! The partnering of the boys and girls! Ooo the drama is getting real!! And also who do you think was the unknown person from the last chapter?? Comment down your thought and stay tuned for the last arc of Element Z! Bye!! )