Chapter 19: Allies

Previously :

"but what I'm concerned about is the full blooded. "

Present :

Miyako 

As we finish our trip to the library, Momoko says to us that we'll be meeting a few of her and Usagi's old acquaintances.

I rose an eye brow but shrugged it off.

"They might be able to help us with this case and explain a lot more. Don't underestimate them"

I nod and Kauro shrugged  as we walked following Momoko's direction.

As I was walking behind kauro —not to mention I was the last one at the back of our group — I hated around to find something to ease my boredom till we've arrived.

But then I saw a blur of dark blue past me and I stood there frozen.

W-what the hell was that?!

Kauro who noticed me stopping stopped also and turned her head back.

"Hey miya! You coming or not! "

She yelled  as she was already a head of me. I shook my head and nodded at her direction trying to forget the blur of blue that passed me.

But what was even weirder yet ever since the little incident, I felt as if someone was watching me and my friends.

Cliche right?

Wrong, so wrong.

I swear I saw a pair of dark blue eyes watching us along with 3 other unidentified ones.

I shivered at the thought and shortly after shrugged it off as nothing   but my imagination and continued walking and trying to catch up my friends.

---

We arrived at what seemed like a normal book store and I got way confused.

What?

I nudged kauro and she just shrugged.

Man does this girl
like to shrug..

After that momoko ushers us to go inside. The bell rings as we enter making me feel like we're at one of  the Victorian style book shops.

As we walk in I spot a girl with white hair and silverish blue  eyes beside a boy who had similar features as her.

And just a few metres away were a girl with light brown hair and the tips were lightly coloured in yellow and beside her was a boy  who looked similar to Usagi tho wore the same colour or the girl next to him.

Momoko smiled before she tackles the brown haired girl and Usagi tackles the brown haired boy.

"W-wow m-momoko, you sure have gone since the last time I saw you.... "

The brown haired girl  grumbled before getting up and escaping from momoko's deathifying hug.

"Heh sorry big sister  "