First day of School Part-1

AN

Hello everybody and welcome back to thoughts. We are on part three. So let's get back to the story.

Scarlett's POV

I was in the black world with Major talking and training. Then the buzzing noise came. I said bye to Major and then I was back into reality. I stopped my alarm clock from buzzing. Then I rolled out of bed took a shower and got my clothes on for school.

I was wearing what I usually wear. I had a red Minecraft shirt on with a black sweater over it but not covering it. I also had black jeans on with some boots. I put on my charm necklace Kiomi and Salem gave me. Then I darted out of my room down the stairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a muffin and my backpack  then ran out the door to head to the bus stop.

Time skip to after the bus

I got to the school it was huge. It was made out of red bricks with white pillars supporting it. I headed inside and went to the office. The office lady asked me my name I told them it and she handed me a schedule. She also got me a guide that has the same schedule as me to help me around the school. His name was Will. He had brown hair with brown eyes. He had a white shirt with a red hoodie. He had black jeans with black shoes. We then left the office.

On our walk to my first class it was complete silence. Till I broke it.

" So Will where are we going exactly?" He stopped right where he was standing so I stopped.

" Well Scarlett we are going to English class with Mr. Roberts. Any other questions?" He said it in a rude manner that I just had to say something about it. He also had a bit of an accent.

" Well yes I do have one question. Are you always this rude?"

" I am sorry for being rude. I was just caught up in my thoughts."

" Apology accepted." We sat in silence for a while then he spoke up.

" So do you like Minecraft? I noticed your shirt and was just wondering."

" Yes, I love Minecraft I play it whenever I get a chance. And if I am not playing it I am probably watching YouTube."  Then we arrived at our class. Will introduced me to the teacher and we took our seats.