Epilouge

Will's POV

I was pacing around the hotel room. Panicking today was the day.

"Is my bow tie on correct? How about my hair? Do I look nice?" I asked in a panicked voice.

"Will, you look handsome. So please stop pacing and calm down. I smile looking at Ash. He was always a great person to have in my life. Megan walks into the room telling us that it's happening. I take a deep breath and exit the room with Malcolm and Ash.

Everyone is already seated. Waiting for me and Ash. This one moment that is resting on this. I take on more deep breath. My voice a bit quake like and me being a shaking mess. Ash and I link arms as the music starts to play. We walk down the isle smiling. Me trying to not have a panic attack. We get to the end the music stops playing and we get to our positions.

"We are gathered here today to wed the two people right in front of us. May the two state there vows."

"You were always my Knight in Shining Amor. You have saved me from the worst moments in my life and have created some of the best. It's an amazing thing of how we met. I was not in the right mindset but you ignored that. You've saved me from that and have saved me over and over again. It's the one thing your excellent at. I'm happy to be here now..." I stifle a tear. "Please just always be my Knight in Shining Amor." We smile and then he starts.

"No has been one word that has kept us going. Our first meeting the first word you uttered was no. That's what made you different. You were always one to say no. To define the rules and say no. A kind of confidence i would never have. But you always had. It's the best quality of you. The way you utter the word no, and define what has been told. Always breaking the boundaries and saying no. That's the one word I don't want to say today. No is a strong word for us but I'm not going to say it to you. No will always be our strong word. Showing us how much we've been through." Liam finishes smiling tears falling down his face along with mine.

"Do you Will. Take Liam to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health. In wealth and poverty."

" I do"

"Do you Liam take Will to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health. In wealth and in poverty."

"I do"

"You may now kiss the groom." I smile as Liam pulls me in for a kiss. Flower petals rainbow down on us. We pull away then Liam picks me up bridal style and runs down the isle us laughing. The rest of the night is like it always is at a wedding. We kissed a lot, we danced, ate, and may have had one to many drinks. But besides that we loved our life. That we have created. Since our first adventure Scarlett now known as Ash came out to us as transgender and has finished testosterone and has gotten top surgery. Liam and i started dating then later came out as gay to our friends. Then we got engaged and married. We ended up graduating from the academy and now live together in a couple cabins up north by Ash and I's pack. By pack we mean our wolf pack. We found out that our element powers may be gone but we still have our wolf sides.