A New Start

AN

Hello everybody and welcome back to Thoughts. We are on part 9 of the story. So let's jump right in.

:3 Scarlett's POV :3

My Aunt just came back with the tea. We both sit down and then she starts to talk.

"Okay. So as you know you have a twin brother named Will. You and Will were separated at birth. Your parents could not handle two kids. So they gave Will to an adoption center. While your parents took you. Now you may know that you have special abilities like Will. That is because of your parents. Your Mom was a elementalist she was very powerful one to be exact. Then your Dad is a hybrid a wolf hybrid.Now when they had you two you both got their powers. So both you and Will can control an element and be wolf hybrids. Since you are a girl you got your mom's power first. And Will got you dad's. But now your parents do not have their powers neither does your little brother. Since your parents gave their powers to you guys. " I nodded in agreement. I sighed.

"Okay so if Will and I both have our parent's powers.Why do we only know how to do one?"

"Well you see that you unlocked your mother's powers first because you guys were very close and were the same gender. The same thing goes for Will but with your Dad. So if I remember correctly. You should be unlocking your wolf side on your birthday and Will would unlock his elemental side to."

"Thanks Aunt Katie for everything. I should head back now."

"Okay bye Scarlett."

~~~~Time skip to her dorm~~~~

I was at my dorm just sitting there. It was still very early in the night. So I asked Will if he could come over he said sure. I hear a knock at my door so I get up and open it to see Will.

"Hey Scarlett"

"Hey Will"

"So learn anything new?"

"Actually yes. I found out that our mom was a very powerful elementalist and our dad was a wolf hybrid. So we have both of there powers. We so far only know how to work one side. I know how to work with the elements and you know how to work with your wolf side. We should be unlocking our other side this year on our birthday."

" Okay, so basically on our birthday this year I will learn an element and you would get your wolf side."

"Yep, that is pretty much it."

" Okay so how do we know it will work?"

"Well with an element it normally has signs. Your element reflects who you are. So you would probably be either a fire elemental. Fire elementals are determined and would do anything for friends and family. They go on with a task without giving up. If someone close to them is in need of help they would do anything. Fire elementals are known for going into things without thinking through. They are also known a very destructive elementals. But if the right person is a fire elemental they have a possibility to be able to heal. But you know if you are a fire elemental if your body catches on fire. The fire would not burn you but it would power you."

"How do you know all if this?"

"I don't know I just talked and it came out. I had no idea I knew that. But your turn tell me about wolf hybrids."

"Well a wolf hybrid they normally start with there tails and ears. They would have a very bad pain in their back and also a bad headache. Then it would just suddenly stop. That means you got your tail and ears. Then comes the first shift. You can turn into a wolf but your first shift normally has to happen. You would either learn how to shift by your pack or it would happen on the full moon. If you learn your wolf would be more calm but if the moon does it then your wolf will slowly get more aggressive. It is a bit difficult but it fairly simple."

"How do you know all of this?"

"My wolf pack taught me."

"Wait you have a wolf pack?"

"Yeah they are very nice. I had my first shift and I got scared and ran. The pack then helped me through it and they became my other family."

"So what will happen to me after my first shift."

"Well you would probably get a pack. You might be able to come to my pack."

"Are you serious?"

"No, I was lying about the whole thing." He then looked at me with a very serious face. Then a couple moments of silence followed. Then a lot of laughter. After a couple minutes of laughter we stopped and layer on my bed.

"So what is this for us?" I asked him.

"Well for us this is a new start with a lot of new thoughts. Especially from our wolf sides. They have a mind of their own half of the time. Then they are so annoying when they give you advice."

"So this a new start with new thoughts."