Friends Old and New

AN

Hello everyone and welcome back to Thoughts. We are on part 10 of the book. I want to say a quick thank you for two hundred views. Also if you have ideas for characters comment them. Also thank you to Undertale903 , msdly13 , and LilyM030 for characters Salem, Kiomi, Kira and Max. Now let's get back to the story.

~~Will's POV~~

We just finished our first we at school. It wasn't that bad. We got to learn about the teachers and students. We also have no assignments this week. So I thought I could invite some friends over for a hang out at my dorm. So far I invited Max, Kira, Marcella, and Scarlett. I said to come over at 8:00. It is now 7:30 so I have 30 minutes to get ready. I start of by cleaning my room. Then I get some snacks and drinks out. I just finished everything and I hear a knock at the door. So I get up and answer it standing there is Kira and Marcella. Kira is one of my best friends we would always hangout. Marcella is also my best friend she is also a skeleton hybrid. She has long black hair with a red bow. She has a white shirt, orange scarf, jeans, black combat boots. Kira is a water elemental. So she could basically control water.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Will" They both say in sync. I swear half of the time the have some sort of telepathic bond. I let them in they immediately go to my beanbags I have in my room. Then they start to play video games. That is so like them. But I am cool with it I am also like that. I then shut  my door head over to them. They are playing some Super Smash Bros. Kira is Kirby and Marcella is pikachu. I watch the game so far Kira is winning she has hit multiple combos onto Marcella but Marcella has a super move charged up. Just as Marcella is about to use it there is a knock at my door. Marcella look up from the game and Kira uses this to win the game. Marcella looks at her screen in shock while Kira is doing a happy dance. I roll my eyes they are do childish sometimes. I then head to the door and answer it there stands Max and Scarlett.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Will." Max says and walks in.

"Hey bro." She walks in and punches my arm playfully. I turn around and roll my eyes. I have some very childish and nerdy friends. But hey so am I. I walk over to them. We decide to have a massive Super Smash Bros tournament. Kira chose Kirby, Marcella chose Pikachu, Max chose Rosalina, Scarlett chose Yoshi , and I chose Lucario.

Third Person POV

The match started. Kira automatically went for Marcella. She hit a very good combo on her. But then Scarlett came out of nowhere then started to attack Kira. Kira had no time to react then she was out. Scarlett then went for Marcella. They were both low. Both were hitting combos like crazy but Scarlett won that battle. Then Scarlett went up a couple platforms to try to find the other two. She was walk no then out of nowhere someone came in from behind her. It was Will. They were both fighting Scarlett was very low but then a package dropped a healing pack Scarlett got it and healed herself up. Then went for Will who then died shortly after. Then it was final show down Max vs. Scarlett. Max dropped on Scarlett hitting her very signal time. Then Will spoke up and said "Hey Max. Hope you and Elsa win this game." That then caused Max to look away from the screen and shout "Rosalina and Elsa are two different people not the same one!". He turned around and was dead. While he was yelling Scarlett killed him.

~~Scarlett's POV~~

"Yess." I shout I just won the game. I start to do a happy dance. Then there is a knock at the door. We all look at Will who also has the same look on his face like the rest of us. Puzzled. He walks over to the door the rest of us behind him he opens it up and I see them. My two best friends standing there. Salem and Kiomi. They immediately look at me. We all grow huge smiles and run up to each other and hug. I never knew they were coming. After our group hug I look behind me to see everyone standing there with puzzled faces.

"Will, Kira, Max, Marcella. This is Kiomi and Salem. Kiomi , Salem this is Will, Kira, Max, and Marcella." They all say hi then we head into Will's room.

"So what are you guys doing here?" I had no clue they were coming.

"Well it's a bit of a long story."

"Don't worry we have time." They look at each other and nod.

~~Kiomi and Salem's flashback~~

This is our first night without Scarlett being here. Without her we had a lot of time on our hands. So we started to hang out with each other more. We started to play more video games. Which then got us bullied at school by the jocks. They hated video games and nerds. So we were their perfect prey. One day we were walking down our road. We went out to have some fun but it was getting late so we decided to head back. On our way back we got pushed down. It was the jocks. There were at least 4 of them against us two. We would not make it out of here clean. We were worried we both depended on each other. One of them picked Kiomi up while the other picked Salem. The other two started to throw punches at us. After about 5 minutes they got bored. Threw us the ground and started to walk off. We both were beat up badly. Then we had a surge of energy through us. We turned into skeletons and had giant floating skeleton heads by us. The jocks turned around and got scared. We just smirked and said.

"Now it is your turn for a Bad Time." We beat them up fairly good. They got put in the hospital for broken bones and are being considered for having hallucinations. Then we applied here. Got accepted and now we are here.

~~Flashback Over~~

~~Still Scarlett's POV~~

I finally had the best life ever. I had my greatest friends. An amazing brother and family. I went to an amazing school. Nothing could bring me down. No thoughts no actions nothing. I was to happy to be sad.