The dream

AN

Hello everybody and welcome back to thoughts. We are already at part two and a lot has happened. Now let's get back to the story.

(Time skip to after the plane ride)

I got off the plane and looked for my aunt that was picking me up. After about 5 minutes of looking around I found her. When we got in the car she asked me about school , the flight and everything else. After awhile she was done so I thought about my dream I had that night.

Flashback Beginning

I went to sleep that night like any other night. After a while I started to dream. This dream was different I was surrounded by blackness. So I just walked around after a while I came to this hooded figure.

He was wearing white boots with gold accents , with white pants and a white shirt. He also had a silver cape with a bright red jewel holding the two sides together.

" Hello" I was super scared about this dream.

He looked up at me. I just stared at his blue eyes with silver specks in them.

" Hello Scarlett. My name is Major."

" Hello Major. I have some questions. Where are we? And how do you now my name?"

" Well Scarlett we are in your mind. I know your name because I have been summoned. Due to certain events."

" Wait so this is my mind. And can you please explain this more?"

" Well Scarlett you are a special person. You are no mortal because you have special abilities. Your mind has more functioning parts than a human brain. So that means you can do things others can't. What happened was when you got super angry today that sparked your power to summon lightning and thunder through anger. That then also activated me. I was in your mind all your life when the moment was right I would have been activated. My job is to help you learn to control and use your powers. Also your friends job is to also help you in the real world. "

" Okay so you are like my guardian in my mind. I also have a more functioning brain than a normal human."

" Yes that is it exactly. We can communicate through your dreams."

" Okay I get this"

Then there was an annoying beeping noise. It sounded like an alarm clock. Then major said bye and I faded away into the real world.

Flashback over

I learned how to control my emotions because my emotions causes weather change. I also learned how to use some of my abilities with the help of Major, Kiomi, and Salem.