First Day of School Part 4

AN

Hello everyone and welcome back to Thoughts. We are on part 6. I am sorry fro the late update. I had testing at school. So that was my focus for that week. I am done with testing until the end of April. So the schedule might be messed up for a bit but it will go back to normal soon. So now that I said that let's get back to the story. 

~~Will's POV~~

I took off my hoodie waiting for what she had to say. When I took off my hoodie my wolf ears and tail came out. I just looked at her. She was staring at me with my wolf features out. Once I saw her staring I immediately put my hoodie back on.

" Will, why did you do that?" She stood up from my bed. Then walked over to me and looked me in my eyes. I immediately looked down.

"I knew you wouldn't like it" She then took my chin and lifted my head up. I felt so safe with her. The way her hands touched me it was like a sister would. So gentle and kind. 

" Will, did I say I did not like it. No I did not. I think you looked cute. Now take you hood back off." I listened to her and took my hood off. Letting my wolf features show. 

~~Scarlett's POV~~

Will took off his hood. I then got a better look at him. He had chocolate colored ears with a chocolate colored tail that matched his eyes. Then I saw it his necklace it looked exactly like mine. 

~~Flashback~~

I was only six. One day my mom and I were shopping. Then we went to lunch. After lunch she talked to me.

"Scarlett, you are a very special girl. So I am giving you a very special necklace. It is one of a kind. It holds something special that when the time is right it will be let out. You have to promise me to never take it off."

"I promise mom I will never take it off. As long as I am alive it will be on me."She nods at me then puts the necklace on. When she put sit on I fell more safer. 

~~Flashback Over~~

" Earth to Scarlett. Are you there." It was Will he was also waving his hand in front of my face.

" Yeah. I am fine thinking about something." Then the bell rings. Perfect timing.

" So where are we going next?" I ask Will.

" Well I need to get my hoodie on then we are heading to English." He put his hoodie on then we were off. 

AN

Again sorry for the late update. If you have ideas for characters leave it in the comments. I might have to a double upload next week. But hope you guys are liking the story. Tell me if I need to improve on things or if you have ideas for the book leave them in the comments as well.