A Big Discovery

AN 

Hello everyone and welcome back to Thoughts. We are on part 8 of the book. So let's get right into it. 

~~Scarlett's POV~~

" But Will is actually your twin brother." She stopped. I was standing there with my mouth wide open. I slowly walked to the family room and sat down. 

"Scarlett I know that this is new but please give me a response."

"I would like to be left alone in my room for a while." I then got up and walked to my room. I just cannot believe this. I just needed to sleep on this. I got to my dresser put on some pajamas and went to bed.

~~Time skip to next day at school~~

I was at school. I was walking to my locker. Thinking How am I going to tell Will this. I had an idea I am moving into my dorm today after school. I would ask Will for help and then tell him. I hope this plan will work. I arrived at my locker. I got all of my things. Then waited for Will. 

"Hey Scarlett."

"Hey Will." We then went off to class.

~~Time skip to after school~~

~~Will's POV~~

It was now after school. I was helping Scarlett move into her dorm. She only has a couple boxes. So it didn't take long. After we had all of her stuff in her dorm we sat in there and talked. Her dorm was a lot like mine. She had red walls but hers were a lighter tone. She had black trim instead of white. She had a black dresser, bed frame, and bedside table. She had bet sheet that were red with a black pattern on them. We were just sitting there talking.

"So Scarlett anything interesting happen?" She took a deep breath and continued.

"Actually Will something interesting has happened. So when you showed me your wolf form I noticed something. It was your necklace. It looks exactly like mine. So that night I talked to my Aunt and she told me some shocking news."

"Which was."

"That you are my twin brother." I stood there shocked about what I just heard.

"I know it sounds crazy Will but it is true. We are brother and sister." 

"I don't think it sounds crazy. I actually believe it. My wolf was sensing something different about you. Now I know what it is."I then had a goofy smile on my face. Scarlett also smiled and then came at me and hugged me. I could tell our lives were about to change at that moment. 

 ~~Scarlett's POV~~

After I told Will I headed to my Aunt's house. To say goodbye and to talk to her more. I walked through the front door and headed to the family room. There she was sitting on the couch.

"Hey Aunt Katie."

"Hey Scarlett. Do you need anything."

"Yes I actually wanted to talk more about my past."

"Well let me make some tea and we can talk. There is a lot to talk about." She got up and made some tea. I sat down and waited for her.