I believe

Hello and welcome back. Been trying to get as many updates as possible since of missing a lot of days. So hope you guys enjoy. Make sure to vote, comment, and follow. The song above is the song I listened to while writing this. Enjoy!

~*~*~Scarlett's POV~*~*~

I woke up with a slight headache in my room. I get out of the bed and get dressed. Then I head across the hallway and knock on Will's door. He opened it up immediately and we headed towards the cafeteria. While walking there we run into Megan, Luke, and Malcolm.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Scarlett, Will, how are you guys?" Megan asks me while Malcolm and Luke goof around and Will joins them.

"Good just a slight headache but after training yesterday I wouldn't be surprised I had one."

"Yeah your dad has really been working you guys hard recently."

"Well I mean after we got our powers I wouldn't blame him. Just having two normal kids then all of a sudden they have powers." We arrive at the cafeteria and get ourselves some breakfast before training.

After our breakfast we head our separate ways. Megan, Malcolm, and Luke heading for the weapon training grounds and Will and I heading towards a private training area. We get there and are treated by our dad. We give him a quick hug and get ready to spar.

We stand across from each other. Getting into a proper fighting stance using our fist as our weapons. Our dad is the referee. He starts the countdown and we start. I hold my ground in the same position Will doing the same. I think charge at him grabbing one of his arms and pinning it behind his back. He easily gets out of it and throws a couple punches at me.

I dodge a couple of them but some of them still hit me. I throw a kick at him biting him in the stomach. It knocks him back some but he gets back. I start to throw a couple punches at him. He catches my arm and flips me on my back. Which let him win the game. He helps me up and we look at dad.

"So how are you guys feeling."

"We just have a bit of a headache but besides that we are fine."

"Okay that is normal why don't you get some rest. The rest of your training for the day is excused." We both nod and head back to our rooms to go get some rest.

^*^*^Father's POV^*^*^

Those guys are idiots. Of course they have a headache they should. It is a side effect of the mind adjustment serum and the telepathy I gave them. Then those friends are just my employees. They actually believe they grew up here. They believe that they were "normal" and I raised them. They are idiots. I never cared for them. I just wanted them to experiment on. That is why their mother is now dead. It is the reason I have them and will always have them. There is no way this could be reversed I will have them under my control forever. Soon their friends will also save under my control. I just have to wait.

Soon this world will be mine.