The day

AN

Hello everyone and welcome to thoughts. This is my first book that I am writing. I am putting a lot of work into this. So I hope you enjoy this story. There will be a new part every week or so. I am not that good at keeping schedules so please work with me with the parts.

Scarlett's POV

This is the day. Today I was leaving my friends and family. Just so I can go to my dream school. I stood there in my living room.

" Scarlett?"

I looked up to see my friends Kiomi and Salem.

" Yeah" I was really sad to leave them.

" We are going to miss you" By this time I was bawling. I looked at them tears running down my face. Before I knew it we were in a group hug.

" Thank you guys so much for being with me. You helped through so much." After this I thought of what they did for me.

Flashback beginning

It was the night of my first party. I was waiting outside with Salem and Kiomi. After a while the party died down it was just us and some other kids. Then this random boy came out and slapped all of us on our faces. I grew so angry.

Before we knew it the boy ran away with everyone else. Then there was a boom.

" What was that?" Kiomi asked.

" I think that was thunder?"

Before I knew it I calmed down and it suddenly stopped. The we all thought what just happened. Then I thought was that me?.

I just brushed it off and went home. I was so tired after that. So I changed into my pajamas and went to bed. What happened after that was the scary part.

Flashback over

They then released me from the group hug. I then went over to my parents and my younger brother. I said bye to them and then I got in the car and went to the airport.