A Talk

AN

Hello everyone and welcome back to Thoughts.  We are on part 7 of the story. Also want to say sorry about the late chapter. Will be doing a double update today. Remember to vote and comment. Now let's get back to the story. 

~~Scarlett's POV~~

==Time skip to end of the day cuz I can==

  I went to my locker and got all of my things. I then started to make my way to the door and then walk home. I kept my head down looking at my feet and thinking. Thinking about Will and how he has the same necklace as me. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I then accidently walked into someone. 

"I am so sorry " We both say at the same time. I look up to a boy. He has jet black hair with green tips. He also has a black shirt that is rolled up to his elbows. He also has jeans with boots. 

"I am Scarlett." I look at him and extend my hand out.

" Hello Scarlett. I am Max." He shakes my hand and we stand up.

"Maybe we will see each other around." He says as he starts walking away.

"Yeah maybe we will." I then head out to my Aunt's house for the night. Then tomorrow I will move into my dorm. As I am walking I pull out my earbuds but I feel something in my hand. I look down and there is a piece of paper.The paper said this.

Hey I am Max. 

Text me if you need anything.

Insert Random Number. 

I wondered how it got there but I did not care. I needed to talk to my Aunt about this. My Aunt is someone that is very close to my Mom. So if something is going on she would know. I put the paper in my pocket then walked to my Aunt's house. 

~~Time Skip to at the house~~

"Aunt Katie I am home." Then my Aunt came out of the kitchen.

"Hey, Scarlett. How was your first day?"

"It was decent. I meet this really nice boy named Will." I put my stuff down and gave her a look. That look said 'there is something you are not telling me'. 

"Oh that is nice." She was nervous I could tell. 

I kept my ground staring at her. She was very nervous I could tell. Then she broke.

"Fine you got me.What do you want to know?"

" Finally. I want to know why does Will have the same necklace as me." She sighed.

"Well where do we start. Let's start at the beginning. So as you know you are very special. You are not only strong with forces of nature but you are also a hybrid. You might have learned that Will is a hybrid a wolf hybrid to be exact. But Will is actually your......."