why?

I come to a stop in front of a large black panther...beautiful...he just looks down upon me.

Then i awake and i stare around my room, i lay there thinking back....flashback..."nobody loves me!!!"...thats not true we love you.....

they said it too..but then they also tore me away, they said it too...but they touched me...they said it too..but they never wanted what was best for me. they said it to and i later was awoken at night hearing the phone call they made...."we'll kill that crazy *****" they said they loved me......

fast forward....where is mom? she's at the store, she'll be right back.  She never came, but someone did...they said they loved me...but they hit me....they said they loved me...then they too seeked vengeance. I wanted to run....but where? I open my eyes ...im laying in a field by a ranch....i run around strait to the barn, cause i love horses...i look at every horse in each stall they're all different...some are really pretty, then they change into people...scary people and scenes of horror like a stall full of dead rabbits. I awake.....my dreams now start to turn into nightmares..why? I try to scream but nothing comes out......when i reached out for help...the lady knew....but she did nothing....i cried myself to sleep, and she did nothing.....but i forgive her like everyone in my past....

I meet him..he's everything i ever needed...he smiles at me and tells me everything will be ok. he hugs me every afternoon before he leaves....she hates him...i love him....i feel alone but at least i have him with me. He loves me, he told me so. We write letters back and forth. We sit together at school.

She told me never to talk to him again....i couldn't let her take him away he's all i have mom can't be around and daddy he's in a white casket.....I cry. but i tell him what she says...he said he loved me...then at the dance he wanted me to go to the movies but the lady said no, so i couldnt.....he left with my best friend.....but he said he loved me...

I see her with his jacket. they went to the movies together:(

she didnt care for him.....but she was my friend, how could she?...he says this time its over for good. I fall asleep....I look around and i'm in a dense forest...i hear shooting i see people coming so i dive into the clear blue stream..i swim hard down stream and i come to open water with beautiful shells and a coral reef and strange tings beneath the water but it feels normal.. there is ship wrecks and other things too i climb out onto the moss and walk around and i come to an open field full of daisies....then i see mom and i see me whats going on?? im a baby a man chases her into the pond..shes holding me..she drops me i slip under the water im big again...i look at the surface from underneath as i sink... i get out..he chases me to the barbed wire fence near the road....its secluded no one could hear me scream so i jump the fence landing my bare feet on the asphault...i run as fast as  i can..i wake up in a sweat...