Me

i like the scent of vanilla and cherry blossoms and cucumber melon. my favorite time of day is the afternoon when it cools down outside and the clouds are pretty. i like edgy type style. i like to read. i like foreign languages and science. i love to nap after school. i like words of encouragement and praises when i do good. i like it when people hug me, i like to hug other people. i like the sound of the piano and the smell of new magazines. i like the color purple. my favorite music is kpop. i like sad music too. i like roller coasters and scary movies. i like to wear my hats backwards. my favorite animal is horses, i also like butterflies and i think bumblebees are cute.

i like the feeling of water beneath my feet. i like the nickname angel and princess event hough nobody calls me that XD. i like nike shoes. im a tomboy. i like basketball. i like to sketch. i like to go swimming. my favorite movie is lion king two. i think pig stuff is cute^-^ i like to stay up late during the summer. i like cats more than dogs. i tend to hoard my old school work cause i think i'll look back at it as a reference, when i won't. i love the feeling of christmas season. i like sugar cookie scented candles. i like hazelnut creamer. i wish i knew how to wear scarfs. i like moonpies and honey grahm crackers. i like coconut and kiwi. i always keep my fortunes from fortune cookies. i hate loud popping noises. i dislike rain during school season cause i walk to and from school. and...i can't wait to get my state test scores back^-^ the test was really easy...so i want to feel accomplished for my new school year...i hope i did well..i know i did my best, at the end of the day that's all you can do..is your best.